Wotm invitational drag race. OCT 11th

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
7 Supras raced and 1 350z that ran LOW 9's.

Cody broke driveshaft.

Woon broke driveshaft, then fixed it THEN broke axle sending the rear driver wheel rolling down the track all on vid.
Managed an 8.8 @ 171mph earlier in the night.

Boost Logic couldn't pass tech because of cage and neutral lockout requirements etc... blah blah

I see a grim future for WOTM.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Dang! He said he went to a bigger tire but didn't realize it would break lots of parts! LOL Can't wait to see it on video! SF is down right now so thanks for the updates. :D

Duane

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Zerocool said:
I talked to a buddy that went and he said the event suck the big one.... Im glade I didnt waste the gas to go now :nono:

good. that exactly what I wanted.

The week after Vegas thing really made me mad, Im so glad it sucked.

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Woon had to run spacers on the rear so the tires would fit. Let that be a lesson, spacers plus 6k clutch drop with 1400hp = broke

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
DLM and I went to the event, and ARZ, Element256, and Turbotrev were there too. Andy handed me his camcorder right as the car lined up, and I happened to get a good closeup video of the WOTM car rear wheel breaking off. We were a little bummed out at that point, after waiting until 2am to see someone break a record instead of breaking their car, and not seeing any head to head racing all night. The best looking overall runs of the night were made by a freakin Nissan with a VQ35.:nono: Other then getting to hang out with good friends and stay at the "5 star rated ARZ estates" :aigo:, it wasn't worth the 4.5hr drive. :nono: