Word from the wise...

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
get a radar detector,

not as an excuse to speed, it wont do shit it'll just keep you aware of your driving. i got one, and i pay REAL close attention to my speed since i got it, cus every now and then i'll pick something up from way down the road and having it on the dash is a constant warning even when it doesnt got off. and then when i dont have it, i drive so paranoid and wach the spedometer more than the road.

or if that doesnt work, fuck up the allignment in your n/a so it wobbles liek crazy at 40mph that way you'll be to scared to speed, and stick a screw in your spedometer at 40 so it cant go anyhigher.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I'm good with looking out for cops and I don't speed on streches of highway I don't know. This was an unmarked Ford Expedition(fairly new as far as cop cars go...around here any ways) and was just out on the same part of the highway I was. As soon as I looked behind me and saw truck headlights coming up that fast I figured I was screwed, Just wrong place at the wrong time.

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
D34DC311 said:
i thought it was tie one end to your foot the other to one of your nuts, then if you go to fast be prepared for pain.:biglaugh:

Whoever came up with that obviously didn't take into account that you need the same foot to brake. Whoops. :cry: