wiring woes na-t 87 gte eletronics into 90 na shell

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
the hack sensor wiring can be removed if u are going to a newer harness and ecu . it is internal on 88+ ecu,s.

from scruggs
For the other wires, first picture is the B1 connector the bottom three wires in the picture are all for the super monitor computer, on the side of the connector you have showing;
brown goes to ground
red/green to the ecu
white/blue to ecu
the other wire is for the theft deterrent computer
I would say just leave that one alone as other systems like the taillights work in conjunction with the theft system.
I am unsure about the other connectors. Can you specify what part of the body or harness they are on.
good luck

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
very nice. thank you.

did you figure out what the blue-white on the 3 pin 87 connector goes too?#160 A/C water temp s/w no. 2 im thinking its not really a bog deal if i leave it alone.

and the black-blue on the 89 b1 connector?

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
i have wired the car but i am having some difficulties. my car cranks but has no spark, fp, or injectorpulse. i believe that somehow i am not getting power to the ecu. i think that it might be the c1 connector causing problems. so my questions is other than the black red wire at the c1 connector does the ecu get power from any where else? also i have a tailight indicator on the dash and no power to the fuses under the hood

Last edited: