Win the lottery - what car to buy tomorrow?

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Jaguar XJ220. Aftermarket created an S-type 220, capable of top speeds of 250mph, along with a full, luxurious leather interior with all creature comforts as well. Definately a nice ride that I'd buy.

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
03/04 Cobra... what would I do to it? Intake, exhaust, and pay off my college bill :)

-J

Apr 1, 2005
WA
id get an audi s4 or maybe the s6 depending on the test drive. i like the new bmw's but i would want 4wheel drive for the 9 months of rain we get in seattle every year.

i also think it would be fun to have a humvee. not the H2. the H2 is weaksause. but a humvee would be fun to offroad with.

i currently own the mkiii and a 85 subaru wagon. just to piss people off, i would get a new STi. then swap the STi engine into my 85 wagon (talk about a sleeper). then i would drop a mazda renesis engine (from a rx8) into the STi and throw a big single on it. strip down the STi, put a cage in her and race her. i might even get a huge "powered by mazda" sticker for the windshield. lol, that would be hilarious.

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
D34DC311 said:
well we are talking about the powerball right? most winnings in the power ball are like 50+ mil. It takes what 5000 to make an MKIII badass correct? well i would prolly send $5000 to all you guys so that the MKIII would be king again. i mean there is what 2000 memebers on this site prolly like 1000 of them visit regularly so thats 5mil, i think i could handle 5mil. yea i could i would have freakin 45+mil left.
then i would make my car worth more than a ferrari enzo, replace all the body of the car with polished titanium. make my car look freakin sweet.

D34DC311 gets the most generous award. You're very cool for even thinking to do that.

I think I would mod my Supra to absolute amazingness. Then get some people to help me build some of the performance techno gadgets I've thought up, and then make them available to the MK3 community so we could do some butt kicking.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
man i would prolly be giving away money to random people. i was telling my cuz about that, if i won the lottery i would go buy like a $40,000 car fill it up have the title on me drive it up to someone and tell them to sign the title then i would leave, they would have wtf just happened look on their face.

stakie

May 7, 2005
Neptune, NJ
D34DC311 said:
man i would prolly be giving away money to random people. i was telling my cuz about that, if i won the lottery i would go buy like a $40,000 car fill it up have the title on me drive it up to someone and tell them to sign the title then i would leave, they would have wtf just happened look on their face.

Thanks for the $5000. I would definitely put it to good use to upgrade my MKIII. If I will, I will not forget you either........but that's a big if......Oh well, one car dream....it doesn't hurt. I'll keep you posted on the winnings..... :biglaugh:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I keep my word, but chances of me winning is like me choking and dieing on a cherrio. (i dont eat cherrios), but i do play the lottery. :)

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
theres one thing deadcell. when you get your $50 mil you dont actually GET it. taxes will probably take out a good $23 million chunk first.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
americanjebus said:
theres one thing deadcell. when you get your $50 mil you dont actually GET it. taxes will probably take out a good $23 million chunk first.
no what i ment was most people actually get to keep around 50mil
this is after taxes.

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
D34DC311 said:

You are very much like me in that regard. I would do random stuff like that. I would love to help out members in the mk3 comunity who have no money and whose cars are broke. I would help fund the fixing to the point of not just fixed but modded past that. I think it would be fun.

Mark2JZ

ahhhh!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Oxnard, CA
Hmm. I think I'd probably just buy an '06 GS400. No really.

The rest I'd pocket and maybe put a couple bucks into the a80. Thats about it.