Willow Springs track vids for upgradedsupra. Nuff said!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
2jzmk3 said:
nice!!! where is the full vid

Thansk Sean. You can actually thank John Deroian as he did this for me. He has the full versions.

Maybe he can chime in and shed some light on where to get them? and if they are even available?

Duane

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
And if anyone has the time and know-how, get these posted to u-tube (or whatever it's called) and post 'em up on SF for John & Duane. I've been meaning to do this, but the new kid AND new job are taking a toll...

bowsercake

Aug 24, 2005
Irvine, Ca
I'm going to be running my Stock 90 Turbo 5spd Hardtop at Big Willow in July with NASA. I wanted to race streets of willow but it's not on a good day for me. Do you think big willow is too much for a new driver or will I be fine? Obviously I can drive slower if I want to. We have a photographer going along too so hopefully I can get some pictures of my at the same track in July.

btw, your car looks awesome coming out of turn 9.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
bowsercake said:
I'm going to be running my Stock 90 Turbo 5spd Hardtop at Big Willow in July with NASA. I wanted to race streets of willow but it's not on a good day for me. Do you think big willow is too much for a new driver or will I be fine? Obviously I can drive slower if I want to. We have a photographer going along too so hopefully I can get some pictures of my at the same track in July.

btw, your car looks awesome coming out of turn 9.

New driver on tne BIG track which I was on is ok but take your time. People have actually died on this track and was a result in lack of experience.

They have (I think) 3 tracks.. A BIG one (which I was on) and 2 smaller tracks.

Thanks for the comments :)

PS: Tires are a must. In my vid I have, the guys told me if I had proper race tires I could have taken off at least 8 sec off the time (which would have resulted in 1st place ;)) All other cars had race tires.

Duane