Willow Springs track vids for upgradedsupra. Nuff said!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Willow Springs track vids for upgradedsupra. Nuff said!
JDSupra said:
I'd like to apoligize for this long overdo video. This is the "Willow Springs" portion of a larger DVD that my Dad and I have been creating for Duane. We wanted to acknowledge all the success he has experienced over the years and his dedication to "The Great White" and the Supra community.

A special thanks to Dave, AKA GrimJack for his assisting with the hosting of this video. ENJOY!

Johnny
Now on to the vids!

(Click the pics to start!)

JDSupra

Jan 26, 2006
Hesperia, Ca.
Like I stated "Sorry it took so long." Thanks again Dave/GrimJack. Comments are welcomed. Scroll down to get more directions on down loading in GrimJacks next post.

Last edited:

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Awesome video, thanks grim for hosting for us and Duane. Duane your car is awesome and is an inspiration to me. I would love to see the entire DVD. What does your car run in the 1/4 mile? Awesome video, you did great. Drove it in the winter from Canada and raced on street tires. You displayed a great performance and you have done a great job on your Supra.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
That is a great Video. The sound of the Exhaust in the Video is just crazy. Never heard a video with the exhaust note so clear.

Congrats once again Duane. Did the guy have any suggestions as to a sticky tire to use? Or was he talking about Semi slick street legal tires? Basicly Track tires

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
This sucks! I can't get this shit to play!:icon_mad: I have the players installed, but the right-click and save keeps locking up my puter'!:1zhelp:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Duane, did you get a chance to see your own vid yet? :evil2: Or are ya still having trouble?

The only thing I didnt like, the soundtrack... I would have loved to just hear his car the whole time... :(

BTW: Did you guys notice the monster flames from D's exhaust when the car was heading to the first turn?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Hey guys. Thanks for the comments :)

Thanks especially for John for doing this video for me. I really appreciate it :)
I can see it in bits as my puter is screwed up some how :cry: I see it in slow motion :nono:

Duane

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reign_Maker said:
The only thing I didnt like, the soundtrack... I would have loved to just hear his car the whole time... :(

BTW: Did you guys notice the monster flames from D's exhaust when the car was heading to the first turn?

+1 I always hate having to listen to the music people add to their vids. Id much rather hear the music that that I6 is making personally. But the car definitely sounded bad ass. You could really really tell how much he was struggling for traction. On those straights he would haul some serious ass. But yeah I def noticed the flames, the car was doing it quite consistently in, what Im assuming, turn 1.

I think you could have dropped 8 sec off the overall time with some sticky tires. Hopefully the next time they do something similar you can dessimate all and put some hoosiers on it. Maybe the next time they do the USCC we can all come together and put you in the competition. :naughty:

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
AAAARRRRRRGGGGG!!!!! sound only, after 17 min of sitting infront of the computer waiting. well now it will only be another 10min for the quicktime alternative to finish up.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Finally got it to work!:icon_bigg Wow! I am in awe, even though I am one of the fortunate ones, who has seen those massive flames close up, and at night!:bigthumb: :drool: (freeway in Burnaby) It is so cool to see Duanes car featured like this.:boink: What can you say!? Is it any wonder why Duane toils for all the hours?,... here's part of the payoff. Good job bro! My "new favorite" Supra vid of all time!:love: