Why

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
Sell one car, finish supra, put off school for a semester to get your finances in order. Save as much money as you can while dating the GF. (Might be hard she may try to take yo monies.)

Deadcell makes a god plan.

Life hits hard at times, but just go thru it, we all have to at some point.

surferofthesnow

Feb 14, 2008
Ketchum, ID
A catch? ... I'm going to drive the non jz supra for now, as I need a way to get to work and back. I'm going to finsh the 1jz, but... I need to find something to sell. Thanks for all the advice. Wont be too hard to save money while being with my GF. She hates when I pay for things

surferofthesnow

Feb 14, 2008
Ketchum, ID
So... After many many complications, I have been kicked out. I am now living at my gf's. My parents took both of my supras. I guess friends are what mean the most in life. 1jzs are nice too, but not necessary. Thanks for all the advice. Supramania is more like a family than any other forum. And sometimes more so than actual family. I love supras and will probably get another within a couple of months. Thanks for everything.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
wtf they took both? Sorry but your parents suck..Well, unless they did own both cars. But they could at least let you have something to drive..

dpack138

Poopra
Oct 30, 2007
Rosamond, CA
damn....that does blow...

I recently had to move out and put the poopra on hold for lack of a garage...
seems like the least of your troubles is your cars tho...

you should get a big "bad religion" sticker and put it on the back of ur supra....that'll piss'em off...ha

good luck

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
You didn't say you PURCHASED both the cars.... If your parents purchased them, they have every right to take them (even though it sucks)

dpack138

Poopra
Oct 30, 2007
Rosamond, CA
hmmm...very true....

note to self....in the future when its a better time get mom and dad to sign the titles over so that next time...

surferofthesnow

Feb 14, 2008
Ketchum, ID
Yes. It doesn't matter who paid for the vehicle. It's who has the title that really is important. Maybe they'll get less pissed off soon. Maybe I get get the 1jz back. I've only spent 1500 for the car, and about 3500 for 1jz stuff. And all my wasted time and effort. Yeah... Not really that bad if you look at the big picture. But still...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Are things still civil between you and your parents?

Any way they will let you slowly pay off at lest one of the cars?

Maybe they can then sell the other one, and give you back the difference between the amount they get and what THEY paid for it? (At least then you will have 1 car + some cash behind you)

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
Yeah, my mom was yelling at me one time and threatened to take one of my supra's from me... I'm 20 and its in my name and I don't even live there, so I told her I would punch her in the vag.... not really it was more like no you wont...

She can have the parts car its pretty much stripped... But the white car is my baby.