Why I own a Supra

Alex L.

carter;1371851 said:
I live in mansfield, about 35-60 minutes away from columbus... just depends on how you drive. I haven't made it to columbus to hangout with the car yet.

The Columbus scene has really died down as of late due to the big 71 bust and Kenny Adams' passing, but it is only a matter of time until it picks up again.

Were some pretty nice cars out last night on our Sonic to NTB run, including a GT42R 1G DSM that caught my eye, and a V12 twin turbo Benz that put down something like 800 ft/lbs. The cars are there, just waiting for the media to die down before the fun begins again. :)

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Alex L.;1369173 said:
It's always funny to see parent's reactions to these cars. :)

My parents fear for my life, everytime i pull her out of the driveway :p
And everyone in my neighbourhood hates my supra haha. The 3in exhaust wakes them up at 3am hehehe. I love being glared at :evil2:

Alex L.

88guy;1373357 said:
My parents fear for my life, everytime i pull her out of the driveway :p
And everyone in my neighbourhood hates my supra haha. The 3in exhaust wakes them up at 3am hehehe. I love being glared at :evil2:

When I first got the SC300 done and was driving it around my neighborhood, I got the same kind of reactions from my neighbors. I waved at them but got no waves back. :biglaugh:

smokemkevo

May 28, 2009
nice! im waiting on to see what mk3 supra with 7mgte is got, im used to 200hp non turbo cars , so we will see when shes done.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
All I need to do is remember the first time I drove my supra, and the first drive after I swapped to a 1jz and I get estatic. Im sure once the single is done, I will be happier than ever!

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Alex L.;1372689 said:
The Columbus scene has really died down as of late due to the big 71 bust and Kenny Adams' passing, but it is only a matter of time until it picks up again.

Were some pretty nice cars out last night on our Sonic to NTB run, including a GT42R 1G DSM that caught my eye, and a V12 twin turbo Benz that put down something like 800 ft/lbs. The cars are there, just waiting for the media to die down before the fun begins again. :)

I've heard that sound power houses up there. A Porsche 911 or similar model with 2 gt35r's stucked under the rear:aigo:

But man you should deff pm me your number and come down and hang out sometime

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
Yeah I loved showing mine to my family when I first got it. Took my uncle for a ride (who has been a loyal pontiac owner his whole life, grand ams that is) and when we got done he was like "Man this thing must have 400hp!" Funny thing was that it was all stock except for the exhaust and about 9lbs of boost.

90turbo

Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Missouri
carter;1371851 said:
I live in mansfield, about 35-60 minutes away from columbus... just depends on how you drive. I haven't made it to columbus to hangout with the car yet.

Mansfield, I was there last summer at Mid-Ohio for the ALMS/Indy races. Seemed like a really nice area. Wish I wasn't 12 hours away from there, because the track is awesome!

Back to topic....:icon_bigg I've had my 86.5 for 7 years now and it is great. I'm currently working on the motor for my 90 turbo :):bhg::) and can't wait until I am boosting!