whos bought one?

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
well... im glad i didnt buy one, but i would have bought one of the others on ebay, not this guy anyways...

i traded some parts + cash for a BIC vented downpipe. had to fix a hole that i knew about, not a problem... metal was thick as shit like expected... welded really easy cause it was mild steel. painted it with 6+ layers of vht flameproof, then wrapped it with some thermotec wrap, painted that black with a can and a half of flameproof also...

the bic did bolt up in literally 5mins... it took me about 40mins in total cause i wrapped it, and because of that i had to kinda shove a bolt on the back lower stud, but not a problem... especially after i tapped the bolt (was a little rusty inside)

bic makes a nice product, just a shame its so damn much... too bad he couldnt make them in SS for his price, or make them cheaper since hes been at it for so long now...

oh, and so far with a stock engine and a full 3" exhaust, i've roasted a 99 mustang, and an older civic... both of which was at half throttle, and when i raced the civic i hit fuel cut hellla hard and shifted to 5th gear and still pulled on him super fast.

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
GrimJack;1281633 said:
LOL! Sorry to laugh at your misfortune and all, but I don't care who you are, that's funny!
No need to be sorry, I was overjoyed to get that sorry excuse for a dp off my car.
I swear my IC piping was thicker than that ss.

Racer-X

Jan 25, 2009
Rendsburg
GrimJack;1281441 said:
Well, on the one hand, that blows, but on the other hand, thanks for taking one for the team here and warning the rest of us away from him.

Well, it hurts a little bit at the moment since I´ve lost some bucks but hopefully paypals gonna refund the money.

He didn´t even answer to my paypal report. There´s simply nothing coming from his side...

There´s also another one who tried to contact him directly through ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Downpipe-Down-Pipe-Dual-Flex-7MGTE-MKIII-Cressida-Supra_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1171Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem270361952530QQitemZ270361952530QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

He sold more than 15 DDPs and 10 elbows since the beginning of March and there are only two guys who left positive feedback... I mean it´s pretty obvious what´s going on with this guy...

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
Wish I could find out who I bought my DP off of, but its been so long my ebay doesn't have the history.

Another story to tarnish the "Ebay" name...