who all is from alabama

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
lets set up a date (not this weekend) and meet on a saturday night. that'll give me time to get mine tuned up and hopefully get the fuel problem stableized. i was told that i was running to rich and i have had a few problems. i'm running my fuel at 7% over stock, which i have no idea if that is good or bad but i was told it is too much fuel. does anyone know yes or no? i cant wait to get a digital camera so i can put pictures of my car on line. i think mine is as pretty as just about any of them. i am a bit prejudice though. hope to see everyone soon. keep it between the ditches.

300zxttfreak

Aug 25, 2005
al
im located in helena, next to pelham and hoover, but i would like to meet up too
nothin really done to my car, its an na-5 spd targa with racing hart rims, but i do plan on 1jz swap this winter-spring

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
whats up 300zxttfreak? i dont live but about fourty minutes from hoover. i say we meet up and have lunch in birmingham one day. i work for myself so my schedule is usually pretty flexible. i'm thinking about goiong to steele later this month and try to meet supranbama. maybe you can meet there also. hope to meet you soon.

DFINE160

May 30, 2005
BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
Ok I am selling my supra with along with the JDM 7mgte and all goodies for $2500.00 if any of you AL guys are looking for one. Car is down and engine needs swapped into it. If interested please call me at (205)516-8553. I am in Birmingham.
thanks,
Daniel

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
i would like to meet with some other supra owners around birmingham or walker county. i go to bama dragway in dora on saturday nights. they have open racing. i've raced an acura and an '89 supra there. the gt's must be scared to come out. if anyones interested let me know.

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I have another supra now so I count as an owner again. It will hopefully be running for the shootout, though I may blow it up and be forced to go 1jz. If anyone wants to lend me a hand in getting it put together and going, feel free :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
i live in walker county N.W. of birmingham. i go to bama dragway every sat. night at 9:00 p.m. i like to run my supra, but it's not that fast. they let everybody run on sat nights. theres mustangs, camaros, srt's just about anything. love to see some supra representation.

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
dirtlord420 said:
hey man now that you got the cash for the car was it wrecked? and when and where is the shoot out?

Nah, I never hit anything and I sent you the carfax so to the best of my knowledge it was never in a wreck. I did however, buy the car from a junkyard way back when. They had started selling pieces off it (like the front fenders), so some pieces aren't original to the car.

Go to suprashootout.com for all info on the event. If I can get some stripped out holes in my head retapped and turbo put back on Saturday morning than I should be there.

DFINE160

May 30, 2005
BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA
Well I picked my supra up yesterday. It is running rough on idle but the guy at the shop believes he needs to switch my usdm tps onto new motor. The right front brake is dragging also but is getting better. It is a bit louder than i wanted it to be with the new down pipe and test pipe and straight exhaust but if I keep it i will be purchasing a muffler real soon before i get a ticket.

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
You still trying to sell the supra or are you gonna hold onto it? I have an extra muffler lying around if you need it. It's a pilot muffler, looks about like this.

muffler525.jpg