who all is from alabama

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
I'd love to meet up with all you guys. Steele would be good, but an alternative would be to meet in B'ham somewhere for food and maybe get in on some other import action goin on. I wish I could go, there here are two little things that would hold me back.

1. Break in my new motor so I can't really go to Steele feeling good at all because I wouldn't be able to drive it.

2. Oh yeah, and I'm in K O R E A!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
HI MY NAME IS JAY HAYES FROM SUMITON AL. I GO BY SUPRAHERO HERE. I HAVE A '91 SUPRA AUTO WITH TURBO. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET IF YOU GET SOMETHING TOGETHER FOR SUPRA OWNERS. I HAVE HAD A '83 SUPRA AND ANOTHER '91 IN THE PAST AND JUST LOVE THEM. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT jhayes9969@charter.net IF YOU WANT TO GET TOGETHER ONE DAY AND SHOW OFF OUR CARS. THANKS.

SupraNBama

Apr 1, 2005
Anniston,Alabama
well finally got my car back running....except for a small oil leak the car runs great and i finally got the new clutch broke in now ites time for more mods muhahaha right now i just have the k&n drop in filter,gutted stock d/p im looking at changing the i/c pipes next then,3 inch ehxaust and mbc.... then my car should run strong hehe

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
whats up supranbama? I'm trying to get my supra fixed up incase we have a get together. My boost keeps cutting off when i punch it. The guys at autolabz is supposed to find out what is wrong with it. They are the ones that installed my boost controller. It runs fine now but it will not let me floor it. I have to ease into the boost and it sucks. I have a blue '91 supra. I wish I had pictures to download, but i'm just about computer illiterate. Hope we can get a few people together. Drive safe.

SupraNBama

Apr 1, 2005
Anniston,Alabama
yea jay sounds like u are hitting ur fuel cut...u still running stock afm? also what boost are u trying to run? stock afm usually restricts boost to around 11-12psi

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I Have A Apexi Afm Installed By Autolabz. I Was Running Like Thirteen Pounds At Max Then It Would Level Off To 11 Ppounds. I Took It Back And They Adjusted It Down Just A Bit And It Quit Doing It. I Dont Know How Much I'm Running Now But It Buries The Stock Gauge. I Was Coming Back From Birmingham Just A Few Minutes Ago(10:00 P.m.) And Spanked A 1994 Mustang. Its Only The Second One Ive Raced And I've Won Both Times. This One Was A Lx Gt And I Beat Him By About Six Or Seven Car Lengths Easy. I Slowed Down To About Fourty And He Wouldnt Even Pull Up Beside Me Again. We Ran From About Thirty Mile An Hour Kick. Hope We Can All Get Together Before Winter.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ive Never Been To Steele And Dont Know Where It Is. I Would Like To Go And Run A Couple Of Times Myself. I Feel Like My Car Is Slow, But Ive Beaten Two Mustangs Pretty Easily. Is There Going To Be More Supras There That You Know Of? Id Like To See Some Just For Suggestions On How To Make Mine A Little Faster Without Hurting My Engine. (if Thats Possible) Hope To See You There. I Have A Metalic Blue 1991 With Targa Top.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Id Like To Go At The End Of The Month If You Are Going Then. I Still Think My Car Is Barely Faster Than A Army Tank And A Gt. Hope Yours Is Running Strong, Then That'll Make Mine Fast By Association. Keep It Between The Ditches.