WhiteMike's Build up. Finally. (Click and wait, 56kers Go home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitemike

Banned
Aug 30, 2009
Winter Park, Florida, United States
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
You have an MKIII hater or a person who is jealous you have a 2JZ or a douchebag whose parents who get him an MKIII. If I knew who that was, they would get a nice beat down for doing something like.

How can they stop you from working on your car in your driveway, do they expect people to pay mechanics to fix it all the time? You do know it was one of your neighbors that reported you, right?

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

http://search.municode.com/html/126...O.html#LADECOCOSPFL_CH1AD_ARTVCOENBO_S184FILI

Use CTRL+F and search "Auto," it says "Major Auto Repair." What is considered to be major? Off body restoration or replacing an engine to get your car running again Go to court if you can.

twan

Supramania Contributor
Oct 18, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
yeah my neighbors did the same thing to me when i was building a shed. went to a public city heiring and then payed like $300. then when i went to go do my engine swap, not a peep! lol. hope you can find a shop to work on it. maybe ask around local mechanics if they have a empty bay you can rent out

Status
Not open for further replies.