Where to post dirty pics of X G-friend????

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
10mb..... thats only like 6-7 pics...... wtf?

SOMEONE START THE GF thread!

..if you aren't converting your 5 megapixel BMP photos into JPG and then shrinking them to a reasonable [and easily viewable] size. This is a MUST for posting, IMHO.
Try opening the file in MS Paint and click "Image" and "Stretch/Skew". Then, you put a number on the stretch and skew boxes, making sure that you put THE SAME number in the boxes. I generally try 50. When you accept this, it puts the image at 50% of it's original size. I do this until the image is smaller than my desktop size of 800x600. I prefer it to be even smaller than that, really, because it makes the image a good size for posting on the internet. I prefer for it to be big enough to post on the message board while staying in the margins on my computer [desktop set to 1024x768] so people do not need to scroll to the side to read all text in the post. That is such a pain in the butt, if you know what I am talking about.
After you have it the size that you want it on the screen, click "Save As" and at the bottom, change the file type/extension to JPEG or JPG.

Seriously.. stretch/skew it to make the viewable size smaller, then "Save As" and change the file extension to JPG and you will DRAMATICALLY cut down on the size of the file.

Darkcyde

Workin' Man
Mar 30, 2005
La Villa Strangiato
sm_photo_missing.jpg

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Only "dirty pic" I could find of MY x..... lol...
raven-riley-blog.com_05.jpg

*Edit*
No, I'm not trying to get G.I.Jowned.........
But seriously, she had no gag reflex :boink:

Art Vandelay

Bonehead
Mar 31, 2005
Winston Salem, NC
drunk_medic said:
..if you aren't converting your 5 megapixel BMP photos into JPG and then shrinking them to a reasonable [and easily viewable] size. This is a MUST for posting, IMHO.
Try opening the file in MS Paint and click "Image" and "Stretch/Skew". Then, you put a number on the stretch and skew boxes, making sure that you put THE SAME number in the boxes. I generally try 50. When you accept this, it puts the image at 50% of it's original size. I do this until the image is smaller than my desktop size of 800x600. I prefer it to be even smaller than that, really, because it makes the image a good size for posting on the internet. I prefer for it to be big enough to post on the message board while staying in the margins on my computer [desktop set to 1024x768] so people do not need to scroll to the side to read all text in the post. That is such a pain in the butt, if you know what I am talking about.
After you have it the size that you want it on the screen, click "Save As" and at the bottom, change the file type/extension to JPEG or JPG.

Seriously.. stretch/skew it to make the viewable size smaller, then "Save As" and change the file extension to JPG and you will DRAMATICALLY cut down on the size of the file.
All true, but if you are using WinXP, there is a quicker and easier way to shrink your pics down than opening it in Paint. Go here: WinXP Powertoys and download the "ImageResizer" Powertoy. Once installed, it adds an additional right-click menu item that allows you to quickly resize your pictures with a right-click or two. You have the option of shrinking the original image, or making a copy and shrinking that. Kick ass.

Alright, now MORE PICTURES. :D

L

lanky189

just remember fella's no nudes..just clearly marked links to such and we'll be fine

now..BRING ON THE PICS!

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Rammy, rammy...I uploaded a handfull onto formergirlfiends a couple of days ago, but I still don't see them on the site yet. I would assume that they get reveiwed for content, then posted on there by the site's admin so that people don't post pics of things besides girls.

M

Makavelli

oneandgone said:
Eh, it's a long story.....Let's just say that I gave her 3 strikes and now she's out. If there's a guy calling her at 2 am telling me he's phucking her I'd call that a strike. That actually happened twice. If I'm out of town for the weekend and find out she left the bar with another guy who took her home, that's a strike.

I don't have any hard proof, but there are just too many things happening to ignore. All of our "friends" seem to be willing to lie for her, but not tell the truth for me. Funny how it's easier to lie, isn't it? I caught them up lying about the bar/ride home deal, otherwise I would've never known.

Dude, if it don't seem right, it's cause it ain't. Go with your gut.

BTW, can I have her #?

P

Pokey

oneandgone said:
Hehe, ya! So I caught her up tonight and want to know where I should put the g-shots besides SF. Maybe we could do a group email to her and her folks with all the links??? All I know is I'm not going to be the only one getting burned from this deal! :icon_evil

Anyone have hosting that I could email them to, then you could just post a link????

is this the girlfriend i met Grant, if so man, im sorry to hear about that, my ex named jessica fxcked me over too, but im all better now

later

jeff

P

Pokey

suprarcr89 said:
yep thats the same one jeff

damn that sucks, best thing to do is move on grant, besides, with that car, youll have no problem :biglaugh: