Where to post dirty pics of X G-friend????

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Hehe, ya! So I caught her up tonight and want to know where I should put the g-shots besides SF. Maybe we could do a group email to her and her folks with all the links??? All I know is I'm not going to be the only one getting burned from this deal! :icon_evil

Anyone have hosting that I could email them to, then you could just post a link????

L

lanky189

you can link em here once posted..just don't show the pics here and we'll be fine

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Eh, it's a long story.....Let's just say that I gave her 3 strikes and now she's out. If there's a guy calling her at 2 am telling me he's phucking her I'd call that a strike. That actually happened twice. If I'm out of town for the weekend and find out she left the bar with another guy who took her home, that's a strike.

I don't have any hard proof, but there are just too many things happening to ignore. All of our "friends" seem to be willing to lie for her, but not tell the truth for me. Funny how it's easier to lie, isn't it? I caught them up lying about the bar/ride home deal, otherwise I would've never known.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
oneandgone said:
Eh, it's a long story.....Let's just say that I gave her 3 strikes and now she's out. If there's a guy calling her at 2 am telling me he's phucking her I'd call that a strike. That actually happened twice. If I'm out of town for the weekend and find out she left the bar with another guy who took her home, that's a strike.

I don't have any hard proof, but there are just too many things happening to ignore. All of our "friends" seem to be willing to lie for her, but not tell the truth for me. Funny how it's easier to lie, isn't it? I caught them up lying about the bar/ride home deal, otherwise I would've never known.

less story...more pics...and go!

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Since this is still going without resolve, tell you what - I'll be home late tomorrow night. Shoot me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I get back on my computer at home. At that point you can:
A) Send them to me and I can host them for you on a reliable server
or I can
B) Make you a little "account" as a side account of mine where you can have a log in and password of your own to host them for a little bit.

If you have the balls, I have the webspace [unless you have more than 10MB of pics?]