Wheel Fitment & Question Thread

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
speed;965043 said:
I had the wheels off, took a tape measure and measured.

Rim size and offset should be stamped somewhere on inside of the wheel (most of the time on the spokes) Measuring with a tape measure is not accurate. I don't think they made the rim you have in 10", or 11" (?)

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I think the measurement should be the bead to bead.

From a quick Google search

Rim width is the distance between the bead flanges (inside to inside, not outside to outside).

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
BorHor;965047 said:
Rim width is the distance between the bead flanges (inside to inside, not outside to outside).

Thats what I measured. (Outter bead -> Outter bead) - 2(beadwidth). I'll have the wheels off again tomorrow probably so I can double check.. but a 255 front tire is stretched a little bit.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Yeah with a little more camber and a shaved fender lip and I would have been set.. my main draw back was that fender lip though.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I will add tips to wheel fitment in the first post when I get some time. Since it seems like there are still many wheel threads popping up and people not wanting to post in here.

roadwarrior87

Jun 14, 2005
socal
This may be quite the task, but how about consolidating all the different fitments and associated pics to date onto the first couple pages of this thread? Or create a new thread with info only :aigo: That way it would be easier for everyone. Just a suggestion. I'd be willing to help.