What's your favorite cruising song?

blkt72

Aug 14, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
cajunangel said:
anything by pantera :love:
blue powder - vai :biglaugh:

Finally some metal! God, what a bunch of pussies. My personal preference is anything off of "Seasons in the Abyss" by Slayer.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
blkt72 said:
Finally some metal! God, what a bunch of pussies. My personal preference is anything off of "Seasons in the Abyss" by Slayer.

yeah right nick. last time at the dayton meet you drove past me playing eddie murphy "party all the time" :beer:

noone ever knows anyone i like, so i'll stay out atm.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
QUOTE]Well, I like to jam to Def Tones--around the Fur, or Static-X, or Dream Theater, but my 9 year old loves me to play Thunderstruck--AC/DC when he's in the car....he loves the supra....[/QUOTE]

No you Di' int mention Dream Theater........I didn't know anybody else on the planet ever heard of them.

Wow, a pretty extreme variety. Keep em coming, this is a great thread.

I had something Blaring last week down the track for each run, but can't for the life of me remember what it was.

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
there are so many... i just load my mp3 to capacity with any of the following artists:

beatles
alman brothers band
black sabbith/ ozzy
blood for blood
butthole surfers
dead kennedys
the doors
himsa
into the moat
the grey album ( jay-z's Black album lyrics mixed w/ the beatles white album music)
jedi mind tricks
lamb of god
jethro tull
lots of zeppelin
losa
midnight society
minor threat
modest mouse
nirvana
nofx
outerspace
pink floyd
rage against the machine
rjd2
rush slipknot
stone temple piolets
tsol
tosa
the unseen
velvet underground
violent femmes
the white stripes

i choose depending on mood

turbotony

Mar 31, 2005
vegas
wow, I didnt think anyone else listened to ''kiss me' by tin tin--great song. I have to agree with supra90turbo any of DJ DB's albums are great!! right now though im really feeling the DJ Baby Anne/Jen Lasher CD--assault and battery, the first couple tracks of Lashers are pimp for cruizin'

Northstar24

7M FTW
May 19, 2005
Menomonee Falls, WI
Right now King without a Crown by Matisyahu is on the top of my list, but the soundtrack to the Transporter films is good driving music, same with Classic rock like Pink Floyd or Zepplin, and Rush's Spirit of Radio is good too

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
All depends on my mood and where i'm driving - my taste for music is all over the place
Cake - Short skirt, Long Jacket
Magic Carpet ride
Bryan adams - summer of 69
Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
Most of the songs played in the movie - Dazzed and Confused
Kill Bill - Bang Bang
Alexis on fire - Pulmonary Archery
7M-GTE - Toyota (when i am seriously driving)
DJ Sammy - Heaven one of the remix's ( Until who ever in the MKIV comm. put out that video with that song)
Anything from - Rage Against The Machine
Save Ferris - Come on Eileen - Superspy - Lies
If i am depressed Fiona Apple - Accross the Universe
Kanye West
Some good Clasical some times
Some good R&B