What's your favorite cruising song?

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
What is everyone's favorite song to cruise to?? Or even what album...or if you burn your cd's, then make a little list :) Mine are definitely the 12" version of "Kiss Me" by Stephen "Tin Tin" Duffy (cruising with the targa off), and of course "What is Love" by Haddaway...

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
"Flying in a Blue Dream" by the guitar maestro himself; Joe Satriani...or, if anyone remembers the song that was playing on Tom Cruises, Dad's car,(Porshe 928) in the movie "Risky Business", when they took it for a spin(?) It was "The Pump", by Jeff Beck. Now I know alot of you younger guy's are going "who, and who!?" But just give either of those two songs a try, on a hot summers night, when your taking your Sup out after a long work week, and you are getting back in touch with why you own the car...well, you'll see what I mean! Crank it up baby!!!

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
i cant drive for another 3weeks (stuck in the middle of the jungle in papua new guinea on a exploration drill rig)
but when I am feeling like going a lil fast then some AC/DC thunderstruck, shook me all night long.
I used to listen to a song by Quench many years back called "dreams". the beat makes u go faster and faster without noticing.
For cruising then you cant go past classic BeeGee's.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
come into my dream- i dunno who sings it but its on one of my cd's:)
in a dream-rockell
ridin-chamilionare
spring love-stevie b
alot of techno shit like stevie b n stuff