what soft line kits are you using with ct26?

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
If you put that banjo bolt in first while lightly lifting up on the turbo, it'll go in a tad bit easier. Don't bolt the turbo down without having all the fittings connected, makes it much worse IMO

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
thanks, nothing's bolted down right now. the return has just enough turns of the thread so the bolts stay on and the turbo only has 1 bolt a couple of turn on. I have yet to make attempt 2 as work has called me in every day this week early for over time. So i bought the AZ return flange on the block for later. I found some small washers that fit in my 17mm socket, I hope to stack a couple so they'll allow me to push the top of the bolt against the block rather than the socket pushing on the hard line. I have all weekend it should be soon. if it is i'll start up my build thread and do a couple of other little things like flushing out my heater core.

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
I got my hardline on today, after seeing it with a light I discovered the hard line was pointing the bolt a couple of degrees forward. after bending ir straight with pliers it bolted down with ease.

...Then there was oil, but the hard line was bone dry, wasn't the oil filter.... ready for it? that little block off plate next to the oil filter had one bolt only finger tight and took about 3-4 full rotations to screw down. I was a little embarrassed but now no more leaks!

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Was that your source of oil leaks this whole time? I'm glad you found it though. Sorry to thread jack but does anyone know what oil lines I can use with the "bolt on" turbo from SP? The Sp61?