what member do you think has the nicest MKIII ?

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Unfortunately, we really need two categories of cars here - the super-modified and the stock. In the category for "stock", I vote for Allen's (mk3forme) blue 87 NA. Very few mods, very clean. It was by far the nicest MKIII at the Indy2008 meet. Here's a pic of him with the car at the meet:

allenbluekt5.jpg

He wants to swap out the motor, and I think its a bad idea. The car is so unique the way it is. There aren't many stock versions of this car around in mint condition, especially an NA. And, if I'm not mistaken, he is the second owner. He got the car when it was a year old. How many of us has held onto a supra that long?

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
ZoomZoomZoom;1084903 said:
Unfortunately, we really need two categories of cars here - the super-modified and the stock. In the category for "stock", I vote for Allen's (mk3forme) blue 87 NA. Very few mods, very clean. It was by far the nicest MKIII at the Indy2008 meet. Here's a pic of him with the car at the meet:

allenbluekt5.jpg

He wants to swap out the motor, and I think its a bad idea. The car is so unique the way it is. There aren't many stock versions of this car around in mint condition, especially an NA. And, if I'm not mistaken, he is the second owner. He got the car when it was a year old. How many of us has held onto a supra that long?

Yea man, his car is just awesome...I imagined that what my car could look like, someday.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Best stockish Georges 2jz auto car (so much fun to drive, thx again)
Best all out 2jz ronr or 2jzMKIII
Best all out 7m Duane
Best not finished MKIII Slow66
Best NA BorHor
Best hillbillie 1jz supra Jay
Best for me, Mine

SuprA70

SF.com 'Grounded' Champ
ForcedTorque;1084455 said:
But that oval in that bumper appears to be missing it's Ford logo. Why is it like that? Other than that, Extremely Nice Car. I am a sucker for a good looking Grey car. There was one at CHI 2K7 that was awesome as well. I'll look for my pic of it.

It came like that. Why not fix it?, Well, just a severe lack of patience on my part and the need to put every part I get on immediately :icon_redf

It'll get fixed along with other issues that bother me about my car if and when I ever respray the car.

7MsuprO;1084423 said:
I too can't choose one but showing some socal love:

SuprA70's car has always been amazingly clean:
p1085224_1.jpg

Thanks Rohan!

As for me, I've always been extremely partial to Urbano's Blue car and Dan Matoba's '92.

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
theKnifeArtist;1084920 said:
any more pictures of that car? beautiful pre89! :love

Here we are at the Radisson (indy meet) parking lot:
radissonxj1.jpg

The car looks black in this picture. His white turbo is to the left (another nice car, but modded), and my white turbo is on the other side. I forgot which SM member owned the silver car (sorry!).

improved

Running!
Apr 4, 2005
California
Thank you for the inclusion on your lists.

I am currently putting the car through a radical change. The changes will be most noticable in the interior, suspension, and motor. I'm also making four minor changes to the exterior that might or might not go unnoticed.

Thanks

Matt-

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
ZoomZoomZoom;1084903 said:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2647/allenbluekt5.jpg

He wants to swap out the motor, and I think its a bad idea. The car is so unique the way it is. There aren't many stock versions of this car around in mint condition, especially an NA. And, if I'm not mistaken, he is the second owner. He got the car when it was a year old. How many of us has held onto a supra that long?[/QUOTE]

I did :D. Rode my supra before I was even born. Has been with me for all 23 years of my life. haha!! I am NEVER giving her up.[COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------[/SIZE]

[/COLOR]wait... just had a thought. he's prob much older than 23... damn lmao.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Locally I would have to say empera (when it was still 7m although I still like the 2jzness)

Love the stance, wheels and all the other exterior add-ons!
p1760620_1.jpg

p1760620_2.jpg

Other than that I'd have to go with rodel supra and tekdeus

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1760620_3.jpg