what member do you think has the nicest MKIII ?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks for the vote Ryan. I personally would have to choose either Ron's or kwnate's. I love the color on Kwnates and the gorgeous engine bay, but I love everything about Ron's including the awesome 2jzness.
There's another one on here that I love but I can't ever find it when I need it. It's a maroonish burgandy color with a whale tail and the rear difuser. I know he doesn't live in the United States, and for some reason I keep thinking he's from Malaysia. I'm sure you've seen it before. It's awesome to the tenth power.
As mentioned earlier, Duane's car is absolutely beautiful, but I'm not a fan of white supras for some reason.........unless they make 850rwhp of course.
I would also like to give an honorable mention to George's beautiful '92 supra.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Here's the one I was talking about.
p1082811_1.jpg

Also Dan's 92
p1082811_2.jpg

p1082811_3.jpg

p1082811_4.jpg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Thanks guys for the mention of my car! :icon_bigg

I like Ron's car and it has been an inspiration for me. I also like all cars that have been mentioned as well. So many nice cars on this site!

Duane

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
ForcedTorque;1082745 said:
White and Black are colors #4 and my on my personal list, but Duane and Ron are on a level by themselves. My choice would be Duane's because of the attention to details he is putting into parts of the car that will never be seen. The others mentioned so far are all amazing, and worthy of 3rd depending on your personal choice. Those pics of Tekedus' car were new to me, and jaw-dropping! That's gonna be one really nice car.Here are a couple of unmentioned cars that definitely deserve a mention in here.

Kwnate
vbpgimage.php

Tookwik4u
p1083020_1.jpg

Rajunz
vbpgimage.php

All this and my two favorites aren't even mentioned yet!

X2

mk3

Apr 11, 2008
Australia
far out, so many nice MKIII's on this site, didn't realize how many there are. hopefully mine will get to the stage of those some day...at the moment it just sits there while i collect more parts and it collects more dust. makes me sad :(

2jzmk3

Ron R for sure..

i have to many favorites.. but rons has to be my favorite by far..

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
buckshotglass;1083038 said:
Thanks for the mention, but I'm not worthy. If having no intake, exhaust, fuel or ECU gets you on this list, ok, but that's not what this is about.

The mention comes from going over and above what everybody else does, and creating your own custom parts to build the car to Your own specs, and please the crowd at the same time. DrJones was also mentioned for that beautiful car he built. You now have plenty more parts than he does, as his parts are getting spread around the country. One of them is in Frankenstein. Oneandgone also had a mentionable car, and parted it out as well.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
If I had to pick just one it would be my favorite white supra mentioned above. Honorable supras that haven't been mentioned.
Xscurry's
p1083140_1.jpg

Nick's
p1083140_2.jpg

Lewis's
I don't have a picture of his but it is a black/with blue flames with beatiful tan interior
Suprablurs
p1083140_3.jpg