What drugs/head injury prompted your Username?

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Supra +
doom-front.jpg

Failure14

Banned
May 29, 2009
Ohio
I used to be really big into bmx,
Won a few contests with a pretty well known
company called Failure, Loved there frames/riders etc
and now im with them.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
slidebabyslide;1527268 said:
it was a name i made up in 02 when u i was 16. The old option and old top gear. i want to change my name tho.,....lol help me

PM an administrator, that's what I did.

So my previous name was livinasask8er, because it's old and I haven't signed up for anything long-term since I made it (for AIM, i think... yea, it was AIM). I used it to sign up here because I wasn't expecting to stay very long lol. My new name is based on my first and middle initials, but backwards.

briggsy

TEAM BHG 247
Feb 4, 2007
with the kangaroos
my name is just my last name with a y put on the end Briggs+y

i came to have the name stuck with me after my year 8 class co-ordinator started calling me if after a few run ins we had after getting in shit at school

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
Well my current name is obvious, I wasn't thinking online forums would be THIS helpful so I picked it on the fly.

My usual sn is rh3to. Which is "rhetorical" chopped up with a 3 as a leetspeak e.....it started online with counterstrike as "rhetorical2try" And slowly got dissected as I got tired of it being so long. (which is now happening with this name aswell lol)

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
my occupation?

one of these days people will finally stop capitalizing it.

damn, ive been a member here HOW long? wow, life has sure changed for me sonce i dragged my first mk2 gome the afternoon i joined.

unfortunately, the car really hasn't changed that much...

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Poodles;1521250 said:
You guys know you can have your username changed, right? :D

Mine comes from online games. I used to go as \/|ru5 but my friend said I needed a "cute" name because it makes it all the more comical. When you're playing a FPS and you see "Sgt Slaughter was killed by Poodles" it's rediculous and absurd. Only one I've seen that was better was this guy named Mr Snufflepants that was an absolute nightmare at the jets in BF2.

I'm waiting for BigWangBandit to respond to this thread :rofl: I know the story behind it, but it's still funny *looks at [strike]Jeff Lange[/strike] Flange*

My name came about back when I first started playing quake(and marathon) online. I played some local multiplayer and was about to venture into the online world for the first time. I knew I was going to suck and wanted a name to steal the fun from other people when they were killing me.

Kinda steals the trash talk(well type back then) when you kill someone called 'iwannadie' cause yea well iwannadie anyways. Then it became humiliating to be killed by some guy named 'iwannadie' once I got better. Sigh, the good ole days of quake and quake arena online. I just can't get into online FPS anymore, the time has passed for me I suppose.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
Well mine came along right after I cut my left thumb off in 2008. It stands for "Now Thats a Retarded Accident 08".
And here is a picture.
p1593891_1.jpg

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Ian why did you go with 1J?

I guess me and Fuzz420 are the only ones drug related.

In HS I did Extacy Once, or twice, err maybe three times? (Could have been 4?)

Zum = Sumeet

Tizzle = Thizzle = MDMA and various other fun pills.

p1593981_1.jpg

But i'm grown up now and us SK1 or SFMODERATOR.

In before shocked members who know me personally throw stuff at me.... ;)

Edit: Maybe it was 5 times?