What drugs/head injury prompted your Username?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Been awhile since we've had one of these threads and while I was flicking through "who's online" I noticed "Anchovies" and wondered if there's a story behind it :D

Mine is easy it's just my initials and has NOTHING to do with One Jz engines!

next!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
DreamerTheresa;1520980 said:
I tend to have my head in the clouds more often than not.

...and I have really, really, REALLY vividly wonky dreams. Ask Supra[strike]hero[/strike]Central.

i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
DreamerTheresa;1520980 said:
I tend to have my head in the clouds more often than not.

...and I have really, really, REALLY vividly wonky dreams. Ask Supra[strike]hero[/strike]Central.

If only in those dreams I wasn't always the nerdy step brother you're trying to push out of moving cars...........:cry:

buckshotglass;1520988 said:
My name = addiction. Thanks for the thread 1J.:)
You tried telling Vonda your name stood for Bucks hot good looking ass...................:naughty:

IJ.;1520995 said:
For the longest time I thought yours was Buck Shot Glass ;)
(thought you were a drunk or something)

Two and a half years of therapy [strike]cured[/strike], slowed down his drinking problem.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
I have been very tempted in the past to change IJ's username to 1J, but I had been afraid of the rage, haha.

Mine is a clever name I thought of so that people would think I'm a person, when I'm really just a glorified aimbot.

Jeff

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
Jeff Lange;1521010 said:
I have been very tempted in the past to change IJ's username to 1J, but I had been afraid of the rage, haha.

Mine is a clever name I thought of so that people would think I'm a person, when I'm really just a glorified aimbot.

Jeff
Seriously LOLing here :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
IJ.;1521009 said:
Play the game J post the origins of your username or I'll beat you with the [strike]ugly[/strike] ban stick!!

Sorry 1j. I came in here to do just that and seen I was two seconds away from being banned for life.

The drug of choice that made me pick Suprahero is dilaudid. For some reason I feel like I can fly right after injecting it into my arm. I once flew, or fell, depending on how you look at things, all the way from the second floor roof to a not so new trampoline.

Ian..........where do the drugs come into your username decission? Am I really this easily confused?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I'm a nut for Supras and I used to have a thing for rx7's. My love for Rx7's has completely vanished, but I keep the username cuz its associated with so much of my stuff. :)

Supra's are my drug of choice. ;) Well... that and beer.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
suprahero;1521016 said:
Sorry 1j. I came in here to do just that and seen I was two seconds away from being banned for life.

The drug of choice that made me pick Suprahero is dilaudid. For some reason I feel like I can fly right after injecting it into my arm. I once flew, or fell, depending on how you look at things, all the way from the second floor roof to a not so new trampoline.

Ian..........where do the drugs come into your username decission? Am I really this easily confused?
Title edit James :p

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Mine is simply the name of the my old parts business before I merged into AAP.

Nightmare is actually the username that I used for years before that... And that nickname comes from my teenage years, story behind that:

My girlfriend at the time had let me in her bedroom window that night. We were "having fun" :naughty: and I guess we made too much noise and it woke her mom up. We heard her coming down the hall so I rolled off the bed onto the floor and slid under the bed. Her mom opens the door, sees her all covered in sweat and says, "I thought I heard you yelling. You're all covered with sweat! What's wrong?!" and she answered "It's ok mom, I was just having a nightmare....".

I guess she told her girlfriends about this, because the next day as I walked past a few of them one of them said "Hi Nightmare!" and the rest is history. Some people still call me that to this day...

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
My drug and (cause of) head injuries are my supra... just ask my wife. The name comes from the deep shit I got myself into with it... when I joined the site it was literally parts and pieces in a lot of boxes. 2 motors later and she is once again torn apart. Should be back on the road by spring and at that time I might come up with a clever name.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I was hanging out at a local shop. The owner is of East Indian decent. There was about 10 other guys there, all of East Indian decent, so they decided I had to have a brown name to fit in. My middle name is John, last name is Hall. So they figured Jhall was close to Johal and it was my brown name. I added the "Jay" because of The Simpsons episode where Homer found out that his middle inital "J" stood for "Jay", and how excited he was to finally know the truth, even though it would still sound exactly the same!

If drugs had anything to do with it, Im sure my user name would sound something like a Bill Hicks rant about abortions, or ufos.