What drugs/head injury prompted your Username?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Pretty simple here, my first Toyota was a 1980 TE72 Corolla. Fun car, picked it up for $300, put a new door on it since it was missing a driver side window and it was a cold winter, plus nobody likes sitting in snow... then sold it for $500. Not really a te72 owner anymore, but I figured I might as well stick with it, you don't see if very often in the circles I run in.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
emiliorescigno. My name. Emilio Rescigno

It's my username pretty much everywhere, and it started when I was first making my AOL Instant Messenger account in elementary school. I didn't understand the concept of a "username", so I just popped my name in instead. It's really handy for most games and online services, people never forget what my username is.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
I was on "first supra" yeah its a drug.... and supramania is my rehab program :) my addiction was a problem at first but I have it under control now and am on Trac with my build

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
SWD---street wise dogs---from a book I read a long time ago. Fredester---a nick name from a bricklayer, a really fine one and good friend-RIP-that worked for me. Thinking of changing it to just Fred.