What did you do to your supra today? Pics

Numba1Stuna

Apr 18, 2012
Nampa, ID
supraguy@aol;1929535 said:
LOL!
That's how you know it's a MkIII supra meet- NO mkIII owner has a working mkIII !!!
Actually there were only two mkIII's at this meet(it was mainly an 82-85 celica/supra meet), and they had left before the photo op.
Mine is the black MR2.

While on the subject of MR2s... I've done a lot of restoring on mine this last week. When I got it the windshield was completely shattered, got a new one in this weekend.

Went to the Jalopy Jungle and pulled the missing interior and miscellaneous pieces I've been missing. Found a like new carpet for behind the seats.
a4ujuga8.jpg

u5u3ejys.jpg

Installed new aftermarket headlights, give it a more aggressive stance.
u4e6yjag.jpg

Also painted the front compartment.
gu3a7yhu.jpg

aseraqem.jpg

Spent $400 on new 16" Hankook rubber at Les Schwab...

Next is a paint job, hopefully I'll get it in the booth this week. I'm going to paint it a beautiful bright sublime green :-D

Sent from my G2X

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Numba1Stuna;1929689 said:
While on the subject of MR2s... I've done a lot of restoring on mine this last week. When I got it the windshield was completely shattered, got a new one in this weekend.

Went to the Jalopy Jungle and pulled the missing interior and miscellaneous pieces I've been missing. Found a like new carpet for behind the seats.
a4ujuga8.jpg

u5u3ejys.jpg

Installed new aftermarket headlights, give it a more aggressive stance.
u4e6yjag.jpg

Also painted the front compartment.
gu3a7yhu.jpg

aseraqem.jpg

Spent $400 on new 16" Hankook rubber at Les Schwab...

Next is a paint job, hopefully I'll get it in the booth this week. I'm going to paint it a beautiful bright sublime green :-D

Sent from my G2X

Very nice!

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Left it in MD as I rented a car to drive to GA :( I watched it drive a whole 2miles before it died of a dead battery (alt is wired wrong) so I have to come back up in a couple weeks to pick it up. I just can't seem to win with this car

Jarvis

May 14, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
Got my personalized plate in today. I gotta give props to another member on here for the idea though...

Attachments

• SPRAFLY (1)1.jpg
    SPRAFLY (1)1.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 55
Jul 30, 2011
A-Town WA
Wired up my 1zz coils, gm iat sensor, started the injector harness. Cop'd greddy timing cover from (iracemycopcar), new (one of the last) 2jzgte lower runner an black inner mirror trim came in! Then made a mold for new "cooling panels"! -gotta see my post to understand that last part..

IMG_0573.JPG

greddy 1j cover.jpg

IMG_0572.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

image.jpg

IMG_0586.JPG

Last edited:

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa

Charles D.

Apr 29, 2011
Dallas,TX
Gave her a bath
ebazenyn.jpg

And led my cluster think I'll take em out and get different bulbs because their not bright enough and the right side doesn't light up as much
sy3ybypa.jpg

SupraHawk

Jul 22, 2009
MN
Cut my back springs, it has KGB gr2s and eibach lowering springs, doesn't sit low enough bu it'll do for now, and I welded a can on( bought the car with 3" stainless turboback, bought ebay can:).)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 43

Numba1Stuna

Apr 18, 2012
Nampa, ID
yhatzee89;1930275 said:
Left it in MD as I rented a car to drive to GA :( I watched it drive a whole 2miles before it died of a dead battery (alt is wired wrong) so I have to come back up in a couple weeks to pick it up. I just can't seem to win with this car

Ha, that's what I thought with mine. Had my 91 for about a day and the MAFS and ECU both go out on me. Couple months later she spins the bearings. Years later she still sits in my garage waiting for her turn at a rebuild...

Sent from my G2X

Korg77

Mar 31, 2005
Moscow
Yesterday i noticed a critical backlash at the turbine. Today, i was "surprised" that the turbine i bought on replacement absolutely differs from the broken.
Going to make a cap to drown the hole and hope to find a cartridqqq.jpgqqq2.jpgge on sale.

David P

Supercharged
Sep 19, 2012
Kettering
Wired up the Lexus IS250 flappy-paddles in my Mk4 and went out for a play.

[video=youtube_share;UTSoF05Hxnk]http://youtu.be/UTSoF05Hxnk[/video]

Last edited: