We've lost a beloved Supra owner...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Even though I didn't know him, I am so incredibly saddened reading through the posts from those of you that knew this wonderful man.

My heart goes out to you all that were touched by Nelson.

You and the Matias family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Very young age to pass, being 22 it doesn't seem old at all. I never knew him and I wish I had gotten to judging by the way all of his friends remember him. I hope he rests in peace among the heavens, and too his friends you have my deepest concern. Sorry to see anyone lose a friend.

Respectfully,
Will Sammut
Jackson, MO

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
I never met Nelson , But it sounds like , The world needs more people like Nelson .
Sounds like he had compassion for everyone , & enjoyed life , & will be dearly missed .

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Boost Lee;1206514 said:
Updated Original Post on probable cause of death for Nelson Matias.

I miss you, man. :(

Ouch! I am diabetic myself. Was it a heart attack, caused by the diabetes? It still saddens me to look back in here. I would have said the same things about him as I did, if he were still alive. He was a very rare type of person. One that we should all strive to be like.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
ForcedTorque;1206557 said:
I would have said the same things about him as I did, if he were still alive. He was a very rare type of person. One that we should all strive to be like.

Scott, I was speaking with someone yesterday and said this very thing to them, word for word.
And it really is so true... :(

As time goes on, I can only do one thing from here on out.

Remember him for who he was...and that was a joyful, happy, extremely caring guy.

As much as I miss seeing him, It relieves me to know that he's staring down on us right now with a big grin.

Planning the Chicago meet is going to be so awkward without Nelson as he was *THE* guy to go to......But we're going all out for him for 2k9,
And it's going to be something to remember forever.

I also wanted to Thank everyone for the nice comments you've left for him.

Jeff

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Tragic... My heart goes out... So young... Its truly heart breaking... When we think our life is so hard, and we have these huge problems and insurmountable troubles we forget to take life and enjoy it, we take life for granted... Then we read this, see this beautiful man who has passed so young, and left behind so many broken hearts, and we realize our troubles are so fleeting... Enjoy each day, live it to the fullest, love those around you, and let them know it...

My heart and prayers go out!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
I've put it off long enough.
I was away when this thread started. Sorry for the delay.
I know more than I want to about losing people close to you. The one thing I have learned is that you seem to know less each time you are presented with the situation. This one is no different.

Nelson was living the dream. He loved what he did, and people loved him for doing it. Meeting him In Chicago was like seeing an old friend.
I will never understand.
peace.