We are seeking.....

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I didn't mention some chassis mods, full 700hp fuel system and perhaps a cage. But it will be show-worthy without being a show car.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
My entire car has been reformed in life-extended Cheese!

I'm sure if I had a page on MA70.com, lots of people would be interested in my unique information that I love to research, my writeups on how to do OEM upgrades, and rare OEM parts, etc. Plus I was/am a professional web developer so I know my way around doing websites...

But, alas, I don't know if my car is what you're looking for on the site or not, I dunno. Can there be 2 blue cars on one site? :p

Plus I think Dan's trumps mine in many ways. Screw you Dan! ;). I mean... how can a car with sawblades be on a site like that ;).

But for the sake of further thread progress, I shall move things along by posting pics of my car! Others... follow suit!

exterior10.jpg

exterior8.jpg

exterior6.jpg

exterior3.jpg

exterior2.jpg

interior1.jpg

interior2.jpg

IMG_9313.JPG

switch1.jpg

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Dan McBoost said:
We are looking on expanding the site with some feature high end cars.

How about a page for us "works in projects" also known as "crapmobiles" :biglaugh:

-Tanya
Queen of the Work in Progress Supras

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
nothing fishy about me wanting to give away free web hosting to people in my community.... my server has 1200gigs/month of bandwidth and i don't even use 10% of it. my proposal is genuine and generous which is more than I can say about you.

if you want to have some little "elite supra club" with a monthly membership fee then just say so, don't pass it on as some web hosting bullshit fee.

later.

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
Again, we're not making money off this deal. Just trying to get GOOD hosting for cheap. Good hosting costs money, just like good car mods.

As for how many people we're adding, not sure yet. A small number for now, 1-3 probably.

Last edited:

blkt72

Aug 14, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
aljordan said:
i just think its awesome that danmac and Bishop are posting.

I shoulda got into ma70.com when my car was cool. Now its normal....

I'd love to be on that site, but my car isn't quite ready. Possibly by fall I'll have a chance.

Bish, did you ever pay that ticket from driving my car in St. Louis? Good to see you back!

Dan, I don't think we ever met, but we've talked via email in the past. I am REALLY happy to see some oldtimers posting here. Ignore the BS.

-Nick

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
blkt72 said:
Bish, did you ever pay that ticket from driving my car in St. Louis? Good to see you back!

Damn Alan Jordan and Nick, I haven't heard from you guys in a long long time. How you guys been?

LOL @ St Louis PD. Hell no I never paid that ticket :) I've still got it though, "excessive acceleration" my ass :)

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Great opportunity I remember checking out those MA70 pages way back when I had my first mk3 in 2001. Interested to see who goes up there...

-J

blkt72

Aug 14, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
Bishop92t said:
Damn Alan Jordan and Nick, I haven't heard from you guys in a long long time. How you guys been?

LOL @ St Louis PD. Hell no I never paid that ticket :) I've still got it though, "excessive acceleration" my ass :)

I'm doing good! Still working on that 1xxx RWHP Supra. I'll get there this year I hope, we'll see. Cash is drying up fast, LOL.

"excessive acceleration" beats DUI and open container. Oh, what a night. That meet was a ton of fun. You did leave a bit of a smokecloud at the light;-)

Glad you're back and posting, quit the hibernating stuff bitch!:icon_razz