We are seeking.....

Dan McBoost

I don't roll stock whips.
Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
.... a new member for MA70.COM

Must be a high quality supra ( preferably a mk3). You must have some HTML skill to edit your site (we can help as well) and $5 a month ( you can pay yearly if you want ) for server space.

Post some pics, and talk me into it.

EDIT (Jeff Lange): Thread Cleaned up at Dan's request.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
my car is rusty, otherwise i'd apply. i think the only shiny part of my car is the glass. :(

-shaeff

Justin727

T-virus infected
p183765_1.jpg

p183765_2.jpg

thats all i got.. i wont be worthy of ma70.com till after i get finished.

Dan McBoost

I don't roll stock whips.
Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
rakkasan said:
What kind of time frame are you looking at Dan? I'm putting my car back together (see build here). I'm hoping to drive it again in less than two weeks.

Time frame is soon, not today.

We are planning a slight site expansion, including a mk3 specific forum, and possibly hosting for other supra members.

I will be updating my site soon.

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
You also must be able to make updates more then twice a year. We've come to realize that MA70 is getting stale and requiring updates is going to be an unfortunate side effect.

It's hard to describe what exactly what we're looking for. The car has to be a good example of what a MK3 could be. It doesn't have to be the fastest or handle the best, but it needs to be an overall good car. Take mine for example, it's most definitely not the quickest out there with a tiny CT-26 upgrade, but it handles like a champ, looks good and is modified cleanly.

Last edited:

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I'd be happy to do it and pay yearly. I'd love to have my own section regarding my car, and I'll update whenever I get new parts, or if something comes up. I also don't know if you have to be turbo to join, but I'll be going NA-T soon, as a little quirk. I also have some HTML skills.

-Matt

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I've known about MA70.com for longer than I've known about supramania. It's just as important to the Supra community as 7MPower - possibly more, as you can actually get a reply via email from the people at MA70, unlike 7MPower. :(

No popups is absolutely worth some extra coin. $5 / month might be a little much, it's been a while since I did any comparison shopping on server space, but even if so, I'd likely be willing to pay extra just to be part of such a foundation level group.

If I thought my car was nice enough, I'd apply in a heartbeat - but at the moment my paint needs work and my seats need to be recovered. (Both of these are on the horizon :D)

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
LOL It's funny that I read this now, because not 20 minutes ago, I was looking on MA70.com and wondering if it were ever possible that I could get webspace on that site.

How's about supporting my habit?

eh?
Progress is sort of slow, but clearly faster than two updates per year, and when it's done, I hope to have one of the cleanest MK3's out there.
Power wise, I'm shooting for 500whp.
Also, I'm a detail whore. So, what do you think?

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
Malloynx can you post some pics of your car and maybe a little bit more description of what you've got?

Supra90turbo can you list a few key items that you're putting on the car?

Justin we'll talk in person. Thinking about bringing Bryan onto MA70 as well.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Full restoration.
Swap from Brown/Tan cloth interior to either Gray or Black with black Recaro seats, and recaro cloth or alecantra in the door panels, headliner, and sunvisors.
All suspension is getting powdercoated. The rear subframe is already sandblasted, and is getting seam welded and braced as we speak, then it's off to the powdercoaters, to return and be replaced into the car with all new factory hardware, A1Racing suspension arms, my current SupraSport trac arms, and BIC subframe mounts.
I'm going to disassemble and have the diff cases powdercoated, then rebuild with new clutches and replace.
Replace all synchros in the R154
Coilovers TBD.
As for engine, complete rebuild, I'm thinking Ross pistons and either Eagle or Pauter rods. Cometic HG and ARP studs, RonR FFI, Accufab TB
I would like to get a GT40r, but I may get a Master Power T70 or something along that line. about 500whp
I'm also toying with the idea of a proper V-Mount setup, but that's in the far future when the engine is in.
Full chassis respray to 6L9 Dark Green Mica.

There's more, but the rest are just details.