Want your Supra pics for a T-Shirt

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Wow I would have never thought I would here that coming from your mouth Jay. Provided I'm the Justin you speak of haha but I didn't see any other Justin's posting in this thread. I look at your car quite regularly and want to hopefully upgrade to a setup with about the same power you have. But thats not until I blow the stock twins from too much boost!

But anyways I didnt realise you could make it all snazzy by blending the three pictures. So how about 4 shirts :icon_bigg ! I don't think I want them to have my screen name on them though since I'm not a huge fan of shirts with writing. I more appreciate sudden details and overall simplicity. Let me know if you can come up with anything and I'll buy some shirts for sure!

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
JustinGotA1j;920122 said:
But anyways I didnt realise you could make it all snazzy by blending the three pictures. So how about 4 shirts :icon_bigg ! I don't think I want them to have my screen name on them though since I'm not a huge fan of shirts with writing. I more appreciate sudden details and overall simplicity. Let me know if you can come up with anything and I'll buy some shirts for sure!

Ok. No lettering...check! These are the types of things that help me get you what you want. So if there's anything else I need to know, don't hesitate to mention it!

I'm not sure if combining the photos will look right; but, I'll see. I was mainly just making sure I knew what you wanted. I like my objectives to be clear! :icon_bigg I should have a sample in a day or two.

What size shirts, what color, long sleeve, polo type, hooded sweatshirt...? Let me know what you prefer. Thanks!

CajunKenny;920117 said:
Ok. Here's something I threw together just to give you an idea of a "Jazz-Up". This is a low res file not really good for anything except showing you a sample.

Let me know if you would like to sport this on your very own T-Shirt! :naughty:

Hey this one is HOT....!!! on a dark blue t-shirt... i would love to have it for a sleeping night shirt!:naughty:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
suprahero;919352 said:
Justin, your car is hotttt!

Jayhall, I love the first picture you posted, but the bug infested bumper doesnt do anything for me.........:biglaugh:

that first picture is the one i show people when they ask for a picture of my car. The lighting fucked with the camera a little bit, but overall, its probably my favorite picture ive ever taken of my car.

86andhalfWhiteGirl;919501 said:
p920627_1.jpg

Can you combine my Diana with SupraHero's???? I would love his... and mine together...

can supra's have babies??? hmmm what would ours look like??:love:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Yeah, Jay...I like the one with the Mustang in the background! The lighting did cause funny things with your camera. I can adjust some of that in photoshop; but, there is a lot of noise in the picture. Noise is the biggest enemy of pictures. Unless you want it there of course! :naughty:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
86andahalfWhitegirl... No it doesn't have to be a supra. BUT...it would have to be a picture that you know the origin of and know that you have permission to reproduce it!

That's why I have nooooo problem printing shirts for the people that took the pictures themselves. It keeps my booty out of hot water! Know what I mean vern...?? :naughty:

Yes, I'll see what your Supra babies would look like. Give me a little time to work on it though...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Justin, definately your car I was talking about............:love:

Hey whitegirl, you know my blue supra loves some 86 1/2 lovin...........:naughty:

Kenny, you can use my pictures if you need to. Good job you're doing even though my girl Tanya might be upset. I buy from her because she's got one good looking ass. We'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and ask that you don't post it up.............:biglaugh:

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Well most shirts I have are XL but I have some larges because some companies make large larges haha. Anyways see what you can do with the pics as I'm excited to see what you can come up with. I'll probably take a color of t-shirt that matches the picture the best as I don't want it to be like a white t-shirt with a big square picture in the middle that doesn't have any white in it haha. Thanks!

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
JustinGotA1j;921163 said:
Well most shirts I have are XL but I have some larges because some companies make large larges haha. Anyways see what you can do with the pics as I'm excited to see what you can come up with. I'll probably take a color of t-shirt that matches the picture the best as I don't want it to be like a white t-shirt with a big square picture in the middle that doesn't have any white in it haha. Thanks!

Ok. I'll have some free time this next week so I should be able to get a pic or two done. Now, are you wanting to keep the pictures 'as is' and just do color and shading corrections? Meaning, keep the same backgrounds or do you want them changed in some way?

Not exactly like I what I did for BlueMKIII; but, the same idea? I can take your car out of the current pic and put it on a different background. What are you into? Soft fluidy type designs...harsh geometric angles...super bright colors...black and white...do you have any favorite symbols...?

Talk to me man...talk to me... :biglaugh: