Want your Supra pics for a T-Shirt

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Ok. I need some Supra Pics for a T-Shirt. I print my own T-Shirts for my OWN wearing. I do make them for others; but, do not charge. So I'm not looking to make a buck here.

I'll take care of any editing that needs to be one so don't worry about that rock chip or huge-ola bug on the windshield! :biglaugh:

Additionally, by posting your picture here, you are hereby granting any and everyone permission to do what-ever, where-ever, and when-ever with your picture. So if someone makes a million bucks off your pic, don't come-a-money-grubbing or whining about it! :naughty:

Thanks and Happy posting...

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
Don't see the harm here

p912167_1.jpg

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
Can I see some of your work? I am looking for someone to do some shirts for me very soon. The pic will be of a heavily modded 7M that I am working on. I am looking for some high res screen print, as there are plenty of chrome/polished pieces envolved. Let me know.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
PowerTrip Performance;915373 said:
Can I see some of your work? I am looking for someone to do some shirts for me very soon. The pic will be of a heavily modded 7M that I am working on. I am looking for some high res screen print, as there are plenty of chrome/polished pieces envolved. Let me know.

Sure. Here's one I did this past December. You can also go to www.KennyNPhoto.com for additional work. My website is new and not finished; but, you'll get an idea of my work from there.

Thanks for inquiring!

Attachments

• l_e0d887879ee763d6214d1012e33ffabb.jpg
    l_e0d887879ee763d6214d1012e33ffabb.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 30

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
bluemkiii;918598 said:
Here is a pic pic of my supra, btw how much would you charge me for a t-shirt with this pic,

Do you want the picture left as is and printed or would you like it jazzed up a little? :naughty:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
JustinGotA1j;918605 said:
I want a t-shirt with each pic. Tell me how much shipped to v2p 2s3 paypal is ready. Thanks :)

Are you wanting three seperate shirts...one picture per shirt? Or would you like all three images blended into one single picture and printed onto one shirt?

Nice pics by the way... :icon_bigg

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
bluemkiii;919160 said:
What do you mean jazzed up, got any examples?

My avatar is one example and here's another. Yeah, I'm just wanting to know if you want the picture left just like it is, or changed in anyway.

Let me know...

Attachments

• Supra car.jpg
    Supra car.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 12

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Justin, your car is hotttt!

Jayhall, I love the first picture you posted, but the bug infested bumper doesnt do anything for me.........:biglaugh:

bluemkiii

redmkiii's little brother
Jul 25, 2007
phoenix, AZ
CajunKenny;919326 said:
My avatar is one example and here's another. Yeah, I'm just wanting to know if you want the picture left just like it is, or changed in anyway.

Let me know...

Yeah change it, my background ain't to hot:biglaugh:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
bluemkiii;919358 said:
Yeah change it, my background ain't to hot:biglaugh:

Ok. Here's something I threw together just to give you an idea of a "Jazz-Up". This is a low res file not really good for anything except showing you a sample.

Let me know if you would like to sport this on your very own T-Shirt! :naughty:

Attachments

• bmk3sample copy.jpg
    bmk3sample copy.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 10