Waiting on my SON!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Damn, you've already got his hair styled just like yours.............:biglaugh:

There's no denying him as being yours that's for sure. Congrats and enjoy him while he's young. In about fourteen or fifteen more years, he'll know more than you and not need you anymore...........:3d_frown:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
lmao, I thought you were another Supra member until I seen the pics.

I'll make sure and actually mention YOUR FAMILY from here on out. :biglaugh:

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
LOL, Thanks for the comments.

IJ that would be impressive wouldn't ;). You were just about to get jealous.

Well mom is doing better had to get more blood this morning but hopefully she will feel better soon. She is in a lot of pain right now and too much morphine makes her nauseous.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
suprafanatic90t;1189617 said:
LOL, Thanks for the comments.

IJ that would be impressive wouldn't ;). You were just about to get jealous.

Well mom is doing better had to get more blood this morning but hopefully she will feel better soon. She is in a lot of pain right now and too much morphine makes her nauseous.

You would have been one very proud dad :)

"Have you seen my kid's pic when he was born? <unfolding the pic from the wallet>"

sean210

Father to Be
Nov 26, 2007
indianapolis
LilMissMkIII;1189188 said:
Congrats mate!!!!!!

Hope the missus recovers nice and quick!

And a huge welcome to world for little Aiden!!!!

Coming from someone who tried just a few months ago, you won't get the rear-facing babyseat to fit in the Supra... BUT when Aiden is heavy enough for the forward-facing seat (at about 6-7 months), you'll be right to take him cruising with you in the Supe!!!! :)

not trying to be mean but you can get a rear facing car seat in a supra.
My son is three months old and he came home in the supra.

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
Well they moved us to the recovery room today. Aiden is doing great just wish mom wasn't feeling so bad. She is in a lot of pain and there is nothing i can do about it. I hate seeing her like this :( . I know it will take a while for her to feel better but i wish she could at least sleep.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Congrats on the little one! My son is named Aidann too! I actually had to have a c-section for the same reason.. Mine wasnt bad at all.. I was up after the surgery, and out of the hospital after 2 days..

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
We are finally home. Mom and Aiden were discharged Sunday. We came home to a late Thanksgiving dinner. The first night went ok, didn't end up getting much sleep because mom can't get up without a little help so I was up everytime, but o well. Sorry for the delay in an update but we have just been trying to get settled. Thanks to everyone for the comments. I have some supra attire coming and will post pics of them when they get here.

Thanks Again
Danny