Waiting on my SON!!!

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
In the hospital with my girl waiting on my son to arrive. Her water broke last night at about 11:20pm. We arrived at the hospital shortly after and the contractions keep getting stronger. She just got an epidural(sp?) and she is now trying to rest. this is going to be a long night. At 2.5cm now.

Keep us in your thoughts. I will update when possible.

Danny

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
He's HERE!!!!!

Aiden Bellis Kremer
7 lbs. 14oz.
19.5" long

Stil waiting on mom to come back from the C-Section. Will post pics when I can.

Now I have to figure out how to get the car seat in the supra.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
suprafanatic90t;1188975 said:
He's HERE!!!!!

Aiden Bellis Kremer
7 lbs. 14oz.
19.5" long

Stil waiting on mom to come back from the C-Section. Will post pics when I can.

Now I have to figure out how to get the car seat in the supra.

CONGRATS!

7lb 14oz and she had to have a C-Section? Tell her she's a wuss. :biglaugh:

C-Sections are a b*tch, you're gonna need to be by her sidea lot, cuz she wont be able to do anything.

Waiting on pics

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
We had been here 9hrs after her water broke and she only dialated 2.5 cm. they tried to push some meds and the babies heart rate droped. So they stabilized they and she went back to surgery.

She is still back there getting sewn up and some extra blood because she had some hemeriging (sp?). So just waiting.

Worst is i have finals starting next week so it will be interesting.

P.S. Sorry about the spelling lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Understood. Just a failure to progress then. Glad it wasn't something more serious. :icon_bigg

Good luck w/ everything and tell mom to hurry up and recover, otherwise she'll miss all the fun.

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
Mom is finally back after 3.5 hours of surgery to try to stop the bleeding and trying to get her uterous(sp?) to contract. Aiden is healthy with no problems at all. Mom is staying in the labor delivery room tonight so she can be close to the nurses for observation. Looks like another night with no sleep.

Please keep us in your thoughts.

Danny

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprafanatic90t;1189066 said:
Mom is finally back after 3.5 hours of surgery to try to stop the bleeding and trying to get her uterous(sp?) to contract. Aiden is healthy with no problems at all. Mom is staying in the labor delivery room tonight so she can be close to the nurses for observation. Looks like another night with no sleep.

Danny

When we going to have a meet? and when we do you bring the lady and kiddo.
GL hope everything goes ok tonight man!

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I wish only the best to your girl, I hope she gets through this ok.

Sounds like the little guy is ok ;)

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
suprafanatic90t;1189066 said:

Danny

It's a night w/ no sleep, but if the little guy is in there, it's worth it. I remember laying in my wife's room that night just listening to him moving around and all that stuff.

So be honest... You cry when you seen him the first time? :biglaugh:

I'll make sure and mention you and the new family the next few days.

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
D34DC311:

I'm up for a meet any time. I graduate this fall so there won't be much time till that. It might be a while till she is up to doing much but i will take some pics when i get him in the back of the supra.

Thanks for all the comments. I will post pictures as soon as i get home to get the cable for the camera.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
awww... my son is named Aidan :)

Glad your girl is doing better, hope she recovers quickly and there's no further issues.

Congrats :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Congrats mate!!!!!!

Hope the missus recovers nice and quick!

And a huge welcome to world for little Aiden!!!!

Coming from someone who tried just a few months ago, you won't get the rear-facing babyseat to fit in the Supra... BUT when Aiden is heavy enough for the forward-facing seat (at about 6-7 months), you'll be right to take him cruising with you in the Supe!!!! :)

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
p1189324_1.jpg

p1189324_2.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg