Version 3: 2JZ HX40 NA-T

I ended up giving in and buying the AEM plug & pin kit that comes with plugs and terminals for specific ECUs. You can get the plugs from certain civics/integras but the local junkyard was dumb and wanted $5 a plug, and pins are ~.38 cents each and usually require a bulk order, so the AEM kit was the most reasonable route.

Easternbeaver.com is supplying me Sumitomo plugs/pins/seals just like the stock harness uses for the other end of the harness :)

P1010002.JPG

Precision 6262 is here

P1010006.JPG

Bushings are in

P1010004.JPG

I want 400-450, with great response. Supposedly the journal bearing 6262 is comparable to a BB 35r in response but has a little more top end, so I decided to try one out since they're not toooo expensive.

I have a stock GE engine with a TT head gasket, so whatever that compression ratio is haha.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
You will never beat a standalone that is tuned properly.

What map are you running, stock 2JZ?

Get rid of that zip tie on the power steering reservoir! It looks close but have you tried an N/A pump? The reservoir is on the pump and could fit but it's going to be close with the throttle body rotation mechanism in the way. I hate zip ties. :)

Keep it up!

I started with a stock 2J map and have been tuning it for the past couple days. It's quite nice and smooth now, with decent AFRs. I'm afraid to mess with timing myself though, I'll leave that to National Speed.

The whole P/S system and PCV system hasn't been made yet. I'm running a temporary setup right now just so I can drive it (it's my daily driver again, sold my 4runner...).

also, four 17x10s and 295s do fit in one supra:
558408_10150621354883388_721943387_9425931_1762577002_n.jpg

suprakidd

Feb 11, 2011
Glendale, Arizona, United States
yea you'll be surprised what all you can fit in the back of a supra :love: but your na-t build looks awesome bro, im going na-t 2j for drifting too.. im also interested in seeing how that 6262? spools..

btw what suspension are you running?

The 6262 will build boost pretty much on demand. I'm very happy with it!

I have Stance coilovers, and machined solid subframe bushings for the rear subframe. I also have Battle Version control arms in the rear.

For drifting, I'd invest in a differential that actually locks over anything else. The stock LSDs are all worn out and one tire fires are not fun.

I used a kit from Weir Performance with a stronger spring and shims to bring the clearance down between the pinion gears inside. It's very aggressive though, doesn't really unlock ever haha. Almost a welded =\ If you have the cash I'd spring for a Cusco/Kaaz/etc