UHH MKIII or a car friek gone wrong? *PICS*

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
Can anyone confirm the yellow thing is a Supra? Looks to be more of a Firebird than Supra from what I can see. Or maybe I am just really hoping someone didnt destroy a Supra.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
^^^Yea, that is a supra alright. Look at the rear window and the targa, mirrors. The only question i would ask the owner of the 2nd car is " what are the buttons do?" I think he rewired all the lights of the car to each individual buttons. lol, it will take him a good mintutes to turn on all the lights around the car, parking lights for example.

AGlobalThreat

Acceleration
Apr 4, 2005
Santa Clarita
Yes its a supra

I didnt think it looked THAT bad until I saw the back

The 2nd one posted is atrocious, possibly the ugliest supra I've ever seen, so much stupid shit all over the entire car, and the interior is DEFINITELY the ugliest I've ever seen.

The V8 MKIII in the ebay post doesn't even compare to these 2.

Wow when I saw the yellow one I thought it was the worst Supra I had ever set my eyes on... then the red one comes along with its door stopper spoiler...

I dunno if the Supra can pull it off with the rear windows flush with the hatch but some of the 3rd gen firebird notchbacks actually look pretty cool. The one on the yellow car is obviously fabricated and looks weird/non-factory.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
OMFG I KNOW WHERE THAT IS!?!?!?!!

Dear god that poor Supra, I betcha I'll run into that thing on the road around here as it's pretty local too. Dunno if I'll be able to drive when I'm laughing that hard...

5uprahboy

Aug 22, 2005
Auckland
Ok normally this wouldn't be something I'd say or suggest let alone do - but I honestly think someone should steal these car's and restore them to their beatiful natural state never letting the owner know what happened.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
Poodles;935338 said:
OMFG I KNOW WHERE THAT IS!?!?!?!!

Dear god that poor Supra, I betcha I'll run into that thing on the road around here as it's pretty local too. Dunno if I'll be able to drive when I'm laughing that hard...

beach and belnap intersection.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
You have to wonder that somewhere along the line the owners of these abortions don't step back and think "I have no fucking idea what I'm doing I've destroyed a nice car"

Or that none of their friends bitchslap them back to reality.....

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
I have seen some Supra's that I wasn't in love with, and some I downright hated, but this is the ugliest one I've ever seen.
I wasn't even sure it was a Supra at first, sadly I concede that it is. :cry:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

(Low Budget) Austin Powers...
Be on the lookout for Fembots! Yeah Baby...Yeah. Shagadelic man!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sorry I don't have anything positive to say about this, but I just don't have that much bullshit in me.:3d_frown:

sleepy8602

Supra fiend
Mar 14, 2007
D-Town,Tx
WoW are those electronics part of the car? It MUST BE FAST with all those BUTTONS. The front bumper looks more aerodynamical than the original mk3 bumper. Poor supra got raped.