UHH MKIII or a car friek gone wrong? *PICS*

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
I miss school because of this. Had to run home and grab the camera....
Looks like part RX-7, Ferrari, MKIV, Wide body, Maybe 16 inch wheels, 4x4 4 inch finger gap lookalike.............. And yellow....

Explain........

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

And saw this too.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
WTF?? it even looks like the wheels on the front are smaller than the ones on the back diameter wise....that just makes it worse...

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
I absolutely like nothing from it. Associating Ferrari or even the MKIV with this frankenstein of supras is disgraceful, but I have to admit that it's "unique" and there looks like a bunch of custom work. If he likes it, that's all that matters, and seriously.....he better, because no one else will :p

Amtrack

Apr 5, 2006
Germany
Well... at least it`s hard to see the MK3 in there (an advantage for us ):D

But if you say ugly then take a look at this (no, it isn`t mine and don`t know the owner :nono: ):

zvzo5t.jpg

98a4hh.jpg

the "sport" exhaust :D

n41g5.jpg

those are painted door stoppers(!):

ao9ezq.jpg

and now let`s take a look inside of this... ehm... very "special" Supra :D

uploadfilee0f04472f1024pf2.jpg

What makes me wonder is, that the driver is using a HKS EVC3 (it seems to) and a Blitz FATT... couldn`t he find something ugly? That ruins the whole style in my opinion :D

Another one of my favourites:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Ferrari-Supra-GT...ryZ18180QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And yes, he really wants randabout 17500$ for this piece of sh*t for "buy now"... just insane.

Thank god, those people are an exeption ::dunce::