Tuner Transformation Supra Show

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I love how they added a "tornado" thingy to "speed up the airflow" or something...
Isn't that the turbo's job? Does the Tornado compress the air too? lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
daledoe said:
To bad I'm not a member of supraforums eney more. I'd love to read it!!!
CryoSlash said:
what did he say to the girl? perhaps it was just blown out of proportion. secodn theead is locked i believe.
Cliffs: Jessica Barton said after watching the show, and based on JUST what she saw on the show, the owner was an idiot because his main concern was 19" rims... And because this guy is a REAL man, instead of harrassing all the GUYS that called him a tool and a dueche bag, he tries to intimidate Jessica and basically insults her left and right, but compliments her tits... He harrasses her, PMs her, etc... He's a fuckin work of art... She said she was sorry, but the way the show looked, it was as if he was concerned with rice only... Anyway, fuck that guy...

IJ: Im sorry... :D:D:D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
IJ. said:
No you're NOT I want my 15 minutes back ;)
I got somethin for ya bro... *hahahahahhahaaahahhaa*
newmentaltechhome.jpg

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Reign_Maker said:
Cliffs: Jessica Barton said after watching the show, and based on JUST what she saw on the show, the owner was an idiot because his main concern was 19" rims... And because this guy is a REAL man, instead of harrassing all the GUYS that called him a tool and a dueche bag, he tries to intimidate Jessica and basically insults her left and right, but compliments her tits... He harrasses her, PMs her, etc... He's a fuckin work of art... She said she was sorry, but the way the show looked, it was as if he was concerned with rice only... Anyway, fuck that guy...

IJ: Im sorry... :D:D:D
What an idiot!!!! who hits on a girl over the internet????

westonboege

May 25, 2005
providence RI
I love the tornado thing too. Didnt they say they actually gained some power from it? What a joke. I bet they sold about 3 million of them off that though... buh... I hate tv.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I think they should send a Black helicopter with a TRD logo on the side to beat that guy to death with a ct12 and confiscate that poor mk4, "I can't keep up with the newer cars.....style wise" if that doesn't illustrate him as a moron I don't know what does, and 19's really help performance, LMAO. Why does he hate the stock wing, yet its all about the "bling" I personally would have thought he'd want a 50 foot wing if its so bl9inged out. Typical spoiled moron with too much many and too lil sense.