Tuner Transformation Supra Show

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
"All about the bling, lose my wing... I hate that thing. and promise me 19" rims"...

Wow what a tool.

He does not deserve to have his car upgraded when he had no intention or knowledge of how to do it himself.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Did you catch the thread he made on "the other" forum? He seriously thinks he's the shit now, he's "famous" and was bashing on Jessica... That whole show is a joke...

spoolint78

Representing T.O
Mar 30, 2005
T.O
lol
he's a local guy around here.

good guy
but the funny part is when they give him the car.
It looks like he just popped his cherry lol

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Oh man, he's on the "other forum"??

That's horrible.
from the first 20 seconds of the show you can tell this guy needs to get his head out of his ass, and possibly learn something.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Shit, if i go that supra, i honestly, no even kidding, would have either

A) crapped my pants
B) Pissed my pants
C) Made out with Jack (host)

The tool was like "i like it" and drives away

What a tool.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Some people are not grateful no matter what you do for them. He just took it for granted. I guess I'm just being jealous.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
suprahero said:
Some people are not grateful no matter what you do for them. He just took it for granted. I guess I'm just being jealous.

ill be the first to admit im jealous! But at the end of the day, i know i work really hard for/on my car. I think thats more rewarding than having so guys build it for you

just my opinion

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
^^^^^
I saw that too. Looks cool.

For free I wouldn't complain but I would rather build it myself!!!!

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
I think after the owner said "its all about the bling and lose the wing" or something like that. I kinda didnt want to watch the show any more.... But im only 10 mins into the show... Maybe it'll get better...maybe.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
The guy's name on there is Robin B. I think he might be banned now... BTW: he's not a tool, he got $30,000 worth of free shit... So I stand corrected, my bad, the guy is definately not a tool, DEFINATELY not... Eeeehh, well, he's a douchebag... Im sorry to all the tools out there, it was my fault, I spoke too soon... Didnt mean to offend any tools that might read this, I know he's way below the tool bag range, dipping to the bottom end of a used dueche bag...

Thread 1 *half way down the page*:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353442&page=2&pp=25

Thread 2 *this guy loves to talk shit to women, he must be a stud*: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358027&page=1&pp=25

Anyway, after the second thread, if he ever wobbles his way down to Florida, he's got a nice ass kickin waiting for him... :evil2:

turbodriz

mk3 onwer
Feb 25, 2006
newyork....N.c
Just saw the vid, I agree with everything that everybody said a lot of times good things happen to those who don't deserve it. I want if there is supra's in the after life because I don't see myself being able to own a mk4.