TRANSFORMERS<spoiler thread contains NERDS>

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
Which transformer are these? and seasons?

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
cartel1_950 said:
the more we talk about this the more i remember. and when the tie megatron up on the ship when the maximals leave he isn't a dragon. he is just a robot

I just watched the final 2 episodes of Beast Wars. Optimus was still Optimal Optimus and Megatron was still in Dragon form when they left the planet.

In the first episode of Beast Machines, they never said anything about returning Prime and Megatron #1's sparks. So... As far as I know, it never happened and the sparks of the original Optimus Prime and Megatron were never returned to their bodies.

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
OneJoeZee said:
I just watched the final 2 episodes of Beast Wars. Optimus was still Optimal Optimus and Megatron was still in Dragon form when they left the planet.

In the first episode of Beast Machines, they never said anything about returning Prime and Megatron #1's sparks. So... As far as I know, it never happened and the sparks of the original Optimus Prime and Megatron were never returned to their bodies.

he was still the dragon?? shit i need to watch them again it's been a while. but in the next series megatron doens't have a body! and when they find optimus in the beast wars don't they just leave him alone after optimus primal and the orignal optimus prime connect??

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
cartel1_950 said:
he was still the dragon?? shit i need to watch them again it's been a while. but in the next series megatron doens't have a body! and when they find optimus in the beast wars don't they just leave him alone after optimus primal and the orignal optimus prime connect??

All I know is after watching the last 2 episodes, both optimus and megatron are in their forms they gained from absorbing their namesake's sparks... Megatron is in the Nemesis in dragon form. Rhinox comes blasting through the bridge with a smaller ship from the Ark and he runs Megatron over in the ship. The last you see of Megatron, he is still a Dragon and Optimus is still Optimal Optimus.

So until I can find an explanation otherwise, the writer's messed up.

I watched the movie though!! Damn good! Will probably see it again

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
OneJoeZee said:
All I know is after watching the last 2 episodes, both optimus and megatron are in their forms they gained from absorbing their namesake's sparks... Megatron is in the Nemesis in dragon form. Rhinox comes blasting through the bridge with a smaller ship from the Ark and he runs Megatron over in the ship. The last you see of Megatron, he is still a Dragon and Optimus is still Optimal Optimus.

So until I can find an explanation otherwise, the writer's messed up.

I watched the movie though!! Damn good! Will probably see it again

shit joe you got me intruiged. i'm gonna go look at HMV for the box set so i can watch it again

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Optimus is the original voice int he movie (same voice actor)

Megatron is not (it's Agent Smith doing a DAMN good job)

Movie kicked major ass, don't like the new toys that much (they don't look enough like the movie, except for that $100+ bumblebee)

sequal is already in the works as well..

Also, on the note of transformers series that didn't make it here, there was Headmasters, Master Force, and Victory. The toys from those series made it here, but the series themselves didn't.

Don't be knocking Jazz (the Solstice) or I'ma beat you

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
The movie kicked ass..

I was dissapointed that there was so many 10-15yo kids in the theater though. Fuckin... by the time they were born every series was not on TV anymore.

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
MKIII N00b said:
I thought there was so much damn product placement.

Apple, GM Motors, XBOX, Mountain Dew, AAA, Burger King, etc...

so you're telling me, if you go into a teenage boy's house you won't see any xbox games, mountian dew cans? Street corners will contain zero fast food joints and all cars are no name brand that NEVER break down?

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
ROFL, GM was the only one I thought a bit excessive with the product placement ;)

BUT THE MOVIE FUCKING KICKED ASS!!

Best movie to see since 300, imho. :)

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Just saw it last night; hands down one of the best Movies I've seen in a long time.

My only complaint:
1) Some of the action was way too fast
2) The didn't really too deep into a lot of the characters. Jazz and Starscream are very entertaining in G1 and was hoping to see some of that.

I never got into BeastWars when I was a kid...just didn't have the same 'feel' as the original series...I guess I should check it out now.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I got to see the movie on the 3rd, only thing I didn't care much for was there was too much shit going on at one time in certain action points. You'd have to play the damn thing in slow motion to figure it all out at those points ;).

Joe. Optimus Prime's spark was placed back inside his body, I just don't remember anything about the original Megatron's though....

Thanks on the correction medic ;).

Oh, and I watched the movie at a Drive In ;).

Last edited:

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
saw it two days ago, very cool. But:

Way to much product placement, every autobot is a brand new chevy, in every camera shot there is another brand new chevy.

the camera was always zoomed way in during the fights. couldnt see the details of the ass kicking because every shot was way to close up.

the plot was alittle lackluster. none of the characters were developed at all. but i can put up with that in an action movie if the action is really good.

All in all i wont see it again in theaters. but its not like i want my money back ether.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
starscream5000 said:
I got to see the movie on the 3rd, only thing I didn't care much for was there was too much shit going on at one time in certain action points. You'd have to play the damn thing in slow motion to figure it all out at those points ;).

I felt the same until I reminded myself that they are at war. A war none of them have ever dealt with before so in a way I think the way they shot the final battle scenes was good. Lots of chaos and pandemonium, and you really felt that way watching it.

I was able to see most of what was happening but at times it was hard to tell who was autobot and who was decepticon. But that's how the humans were seeing it too. The robots were moving so fast they weren't sure who was who until they stopped moving for a second.

Product placement did not bother me. If you guys had been paying attention to any of the prerelease media at all, you knew it was coming so it shouldn't have been a big shock. If they used Supras, Celicas, Tundras, Corollas, SC300s and the new LF-A I bet you guys wouldn't have any gripes about product placement. :)