TRANSFORMERS<spoiler thread contains NERDS>

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
I was going to go see it tomorrow night, but I decided not to.

Because if i did I'd jizz over the entire audience, and that would probably be bad. So I'll wait until after i blow up 300$ worth of illegal fireworks and then go see it.

fuck i cant wai... oh shit i jizzed in these pants. Dammit transformers!!!!!

I need help

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Man I used to love watching the original transformers when they were on TV when I was little. I bought all seasons of the originals a while back, watched them, and realized that they just can't compare to the other cartoons out there nowadays, but back then they were the shit, along with G.I. Joe and Ninja Turtles ;).

Last edited:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
What the hell is a J I Joe? Some sort of knock off show like VR Troopers? :dunno:

IDK about you but older cartoons blow new stuff out of the water. New cartoons are mostly garbage.

Anime doesn't count cuz Bleach is the best thing ever made.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
is it basically a kid movie... ?

I was slightly into trasformers as a kid, an afterwards a friend told me that they went pretty hard core by killing off key players.. with this ongoing epic battle...:evil2:

but that was all many many moons ago...

been out of the loop ....

Will

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Transformers show is pretty violent. I watched the Transformers movie(the old animated one) with some friends on Sunday. They said shit in the movie!! O_O

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
JustAnotherVictim said:
Yes they did. :D
I love that movie, you know you all teared up when Optimus died. :biglaugh:

The movie seemed like they just turned on the soundtrack CD and added some fighting and quarrelling in there at the same time. Did the music ever stop!?

Another thing we noticed about that movie is there is NO size consistency at all. Why is it that when Megatron transforms into a gun(which is insanely retarded), he shrinks down into a PISTOL but when he's in his normal robot mod, the cannon on his back is bigger than the gun he transforms into!! Why the hell does he transform into a pistol anyway? Not only does he HAVE a pistol in his robot mode, he has that huge ass cannon! I just about lost it when the Decipticons first invade the Autobots and Megatron transforms into a puny ass pistol and Soundwave starts shooting people with it. :rofl: Megatrons transformed mode is the gayest out of anyone and he's the leader!

Remember the part when the Decipticons escape earth after Megatron gets his ass kicked? Why is it that one decipticon the same size as the rest turns into a huge SHIP thing that can carry all of the decipticons and then some.

Remember the scene where the dino bots have to be pushed onto the Autobot ship? Why is it the autobot pushing Grimlock is barely shorter but later in the movie when the Dinobots come back, they're like 5 times bigger than everyone!!!

WTF!!!

It was still cool though...

starscream5000 said:
Man I hate living in the boonies sometimes, we have no imax nearby :(.
Maybe I'm alone here but I don't even really like the Imax. The screen is huge but the seats are too close. I hate having to move my head to keep up with the action on the screen.

The only Imax I like is the dome Imax. The one where the entire dome shaped building from about halfway up from the bottom is the screen. They lean your chairs back and you can see everything but you don't see the corners of the screen so it really is like being there. I only saw a documentary about dolphins on it once but it was the best viewing experience ever. I doubt it would work for normal movies though...:icon_conf