To many toys! Not enough life available!

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
SupraMario;1490308 said:
I WANT THAT 4X4 YotA!!!!! NOW I love it! Not a fan of the bikes though as I'm like my crotch rockets.

I had a 95 ZX6R it was my toy, and an 89 which was another toy lol.

That's all though, I wanna get a IS300 soon.

p1490324_1.jpg

p1490324_2.jpg

p1490324_3.jpg

^^^ How about THIS one? I'll make you a killer deal!;)

Bought an AVALANCHE for a steal... (to haul the four kids...) so this great 'ole beater truck has to GO! LOTS of extras... Borla, Downey headers, Jet chip, Flex-o-lite, 3" lift, 32"s, Centerforce, Bilstein, FIPK, Nology Hotwires, PIAA fogs, etc...

It's beginning to RUST away now... (photos from 2 years ago, I thinK?) ...so it's getting rougher than pictured... rear bumper about falling off, etc...

OKAY! Back to TOYS!!! (Sorry to jack! Had to put in a "plug" there!)

...BTW, my Yota is NOTHING as cool as the OP's! SHWEEEET!;)

-crisp

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
nick88;1490088 said:
Don't forget about a t-type, and all of the other turbo buicks, :drool:.

If I remember right, there was a T/A that did have the same motor as the gn in the mid 80's, I think it was a 15th or 25 anniversary, and all of them in production where white.

that was the 89 turbo T/A, only came in white with a beige interior.

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
crisp;1490324 said:
^^^ How about THIS one? I'll make you a killer deal!;)

Bought an AVALANCHE for a steal... (to haul the four kids...) so this great 'ole beater truck has to GO! LOTS of extras... Borla, Downey headers, Jet chip, Flex-o-lite, 3" lift, 32"s, Centerforce, Bilstein, FIPK, Nology Hotwires, PIAA fogs, etc...

It's beginning to RUST away now... (photos from 2 years ago, I thinK?) ...so it's getting rougher than pictured... rear bumper about falling off, etc...

OKAY! Back to TOYS!!! (Sorry to jack! Had to put in a "plug" there!)

...BTW, my Yota is NOTHING as cool as the OP's! SHWEEEET!;)

-crisp

pm me about that truck.

How about how many of those older turbo t/a's where made?

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
5700-Indy pace cars

7176- 301 w/turbo,t-top

ref address http://www.transamworld.com/bird-prod-numbers.php

Then there is the 3rd gen turbo pace car. Found this.

The Trans Am was selected to pace the 1989 Indianapolis 500, and Pontiac marketed another pace car replica. This special, 20th Anniversary Turbo Trans Am (TTA), based on the GTA and came equipped with the turbocharged Buick 3.8L V6, originally developed for the Buick Regal Grand National. At the time, these replicas were as close to the actual pace car as any replica previously offered; the only differences between the replica cars and those that actually were on the track during the race were the additions of strobe lights and safety equipment. 1,555 were produced. The TTA was the quickest Trans Am to date. Minor changes were made in 1990 Firebirds as they only received a half-year production run, as Pontiac labored to release the re-styled 1991 model. Another new appearance option was available on base Firebirds, giving them the T/A's nose cone, rear bumper, and ground effects, but not the hood, air extractor fenders, tail lights, or special rear wing.

Last edited:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
shaeff demands more pics of that Toyota 4x4. (I just picked up a solid front axle from an '85 for $120!) SAS in my future!

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
Thats what mine came out of. They are stronger. They have the reinforcement on the tubes. MAN mine cost me $350.00 shipped from texas nice find.

Added another. Now this is The fiancé's.
dsc01435z.jpg

dsc01434oc.jpg

dsc01428z.jpg

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Hell yeah. What SAS kit (if any) are you planning to use?