To many toys! Not enough life available!

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
Well lets just say I have ALOT of projects in my future. I have enough to last a lifetime.

For starters my DD. Everytime i turn around I am getting hit or hitting something.
dsc01421tl.jpg

Then my current bike or sort of. 2006 Street Bob. I actually am going friday to trade it in for a Screaming Eagle FatBoy its a limited edition bike one of 1400.
dsc01422yy.jpg

FatBoy Picking up FRIDAY. It is a 1700 cc. BEAST
fatboyh.jpg

Then my 88 Supra. What seemed to start out as a simple stock rebuild has turned out to be a full out High HP build. See My sig for build details if interested.

Then there is my 89 Yota 4X4 build. Everything is good now but I have to put in a solid axle in the front and when i do this I have to decide what motor goes in. I can either use my 7MGTE from my supra or go with a 4.3 V-Tech from a jimmy blazer. It is a very simple swap and alot cheaper than rebuilding the 7M. Guess ill decide that when the time comes.

riverbottom.jpg

Then there is my 74 FX. It is plain and simple a 74 shovelhead. I have alot of plans for this just not sure I have to $$$$$. These will make a supra seem like a 350 when it comes to how much it will cost to do it right.
Then there is its MINI ME under it. HA

Finally is the 80 Turbo TA. Not to sure what I really expect from this. Will probably just build it with the 6.6l instead of the turbo. I have a shop full of parts for this just not a true passion for it like the Supra and Harley. So it has been on the back burner for a few years. Buy parts at swap meets and when they fall in my lap. Never really looking.

Honestly I will probably never finish all these builds but at least at the moment I have the rest of my life planned at the moment. I am sure thats how long it will take.

Last edited:

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
Yea I love that bike. I just am looking for a bigger project. I have done all I can do to this one and I hate to see it go. But I just cant have another bike. The TA is just one I fell on for 800.00. So I had to get it.

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
Being in south Ga I have everything a flat land hillbilly could want. I have swamps for fishing and MUDDBOGGIN for the jon boat and 4x4. Alot of winding country roads for the Bikes. I know all the local sheriffs dept. Being they work extra duty for us on the weekends. That makes the car fun to drive as well. We also have a NHRA 1/4 mile full concrete drag strip about 15 minutes from me. And it is open year round. NO SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What more could a man ask for.

And yea i am a Hickerbilly. HELL my family is from WEST VIRGINIA. How can I deny that. HAH.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
It's a 301 and it's really not that great to be honest LOL Would be fun to build it up and upgrade it though (like, you know, adding an intercooler).

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Poodles;1490060 said:
It's a 301 and it's really not that great to be honest LOL Would be fun to build it up and upgrade it though (like, you know, adding an intercooler).

Yeah, they are carbed right?

Poodles, I have always wondered why the fender looks like it has some dents in your sig?

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
Poodles is right. But the 2 race shops here specialize in the gn. Best sleeper I have ever seen. They are fast. Hurt alot of feelings with the kids and there little ricers at the strip.

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
VooDoo;1490083 said:
Poodles is right. But the 2 race shops here specialize in the gn. Best sleeper I have ever seen. They are fast. Hurt alot of feelings with the kids and there little ricers at the strip.

Don't forget about a t-type, and all of the other turbo buicks, :drool:.

If I remember right, there was a T/A that did have the same motor as the gn in the mid 80's, I think it was a 15th or 25 anniversary, and all of them in production where white.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Great toys!

I have 2002 Avalanche = Your Chevy truck
Several bikes (including projects in parts) = your bike(s) including projects
Supra = Supra
Toy 4x4 = Toy 4x4

...etc!!! HECK! I didn't even KNOW I was a HICKERBILLY!!!???:aigo:

Nice toys!;)

...hmmm... now that I think about it... I swapped my supra head in a tent!:nono:

DOH!

-crisp

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Same kind of stuff over here..

Me:
90 Supra, had forever, waiting to install FFIM/60-1/header
91 Supra, resto, paint, not sure on upgrades (20g if it doesn't sell)
99 F250, lifted, 35's..
95 Lexus GS, DD, would turbo if I had the time
92 4Runner, just finished HG
65 Lincoln Continental. Someday project.

I've sold many Supras that I've saved and a few 4Runners. Recently sold my quad since I couldn't find time to ride.

My Bro:
91 Supra, gt4082, FFIM, auto
07 Street Glide, customizing - bodywork currently
07 2500 Cummins, 33's, bolt-ons
65 Satellite project
69 Super Bee Clone, project
81 Turbo TA (400 now) driver, project - black with t-tops :)
-also just got rid of a quad..

It never ends :D

Nice projects :)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I WANT THAT 4X4 YotA!!!!! NOW I love it! Not a fan of the bikes though as I'm like my crotch rockets.

I had a 95 ZX6R it was my toy, and an 89 which was another toy lol.

That's all though, I wanna get a IS300 soon.