time to BITCH.....

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
I paid for a 1jz clip, but the seller is dicking me around. It may be resolved later today though. I'd copy the story I posted on SF, but SF is infected with aids and isn't working.

Basically my clip was sold to someone else on SF, after I had paid for it. The guy posted pics, I saw them and was like... o_O

N

NDBoost

Loki said:
WTF!? I thought you were cleaning up not sexin... :ugh:
apparently the high speed internet not only affected his ability to post and talk alot, but also do alot of things quickly in real life such as "sexin" the gf and cleaning up

L

lanky189

NDBoost said:
apparently the high speed internet not only affected his ability to post and talk alot, but also do alot of things quickly in real life such as "sexin" the gf and cleaning up
watch it funny man! jk.

mk3ownZ

twinturbos
Mar 30, 2005
Temcula, California
Turbo-Joe said:
more bitching from me... gotten two BS tickets in the past two weeks that were pinned on me after being pulled over for my car smoking. STUPID STUFF!!

so my mom is adjusting her schedule for a week or so to let me drive her car while the new motor gets in. which is good. but the fact that i have to drive a big ass SUV SUCKS. i HATE big vehicles >:O

what kind of suv does your mom have?

my mom has a tahoe LT 04:evil2:
u wanna race:naughty:

N

NDBoost

Turbo-Joe said:
its just a lame 01 expedition. i hate it.
so how long till the new 1j blows :naughty: lol. Did you hear what zerocool(clinton) did to his tranny :slap:

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
ok i feel like bitching, i have everything to finish my motor, but my brother wont finish his damn Z28 so its in the garage and im in the driveway, and texas decides to have constant rain and i cant go out and finish up the damn motor, this sucks