time to BITCH.....

Trust_GTE

BOOST NOW...CRY LATER...
Apr 4, 2005
FL
Well, after a hard day at work or where ever it was that gave you some stress. Lets here it, its time to ....BITCH.

I will go first.

1. I hate my car right now, but after the $1300- $1500 that I have to spend on her. I will feel better :icon_bigg because boost is all I care about right now------>:nono:

2. I'm starting to HATE SF, but thats just me.

3. tomorrow is another day. :blah:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
im facing a financial crunch in the next year and will be moving out to college where i will face some heavy ass rain on a daily basis and heavy snow passes on weekends (during winter) and looking at the practicality/safety of driving the supra during my next 6 + years over there. not to mention the amount of down time that i will inevitably encounter and quite frankly, that evo my dad has been offering to help me out with is sounding more and more tempting.... i need to get my car back on the road to get rid of these evil demons.

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
i dont hate my car although i wish it would come together quicker, but you cant rush things like this

im with ya here, just saw a guy posted a orange MKIV and within an hour or two had all kinds of replies referring to F&F, hate that kinda crap

hopefully the weather will be good enough tomorrow to work on the car, too cold and wet lately to work on it

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
americanjebus said:
im facing a financial crunch in the next year and will be moving out to college where i will face some heavy ass rain on a daily basis and heavy snow passes on weekends (during winter) and looking at the practicality/safety of driving the supra during my next 6 + years over there. not to mention the amount of down time that i will inevitably encounter and quite frankly, that evo my dad has been offering to help me out with is sounding more and more tempting.... i need to get my car back on the road to get rid of these evil demons.
eh...least you gotta turbo..i got an 86.5 N/A....about 2500 in past due bills....working a $7/hr job....and starting school...

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
s0ulstar said:
eh...least you gotta turbo..i got an 86.5 N/A....about 2500 in past due bills....working a $7/hr job....and starting school...

ya i know wut the school/work scene is like, two jobs, FULL class schedule have to apply for extra credit load where i take more credit classes than allowed per semester all so i can grad. with my transfer AA by this quarter and pull a 3 job run this summer.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
i got home and my fuckin car wont start. damn batterie. had to drop 90 bucks for another one....fuck

also fuck supraforums.
^ fuck the forums not the supra<:)

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
my supra has been nothing but good to me!

But i fuckin hate my job right now>>>i have no schoool this whole week, and my boss told me i had to coem in each and every day. This week was supposed to be dedicated to the supra:cry: :cry: :cry:

i joined supraforums a long time ago---and was immediatly flamed by about 15 mk4 guys bause i had an NA and mk3. Havn't vistited since. If i ever need anything---i just come here! ( well actullay i dont really "come" here---cause im always here, i never leave)

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
My car needs about 20 thousand little things to be up where I want it to be, It's all little things that add up to more money and time than expected. But I'm willing to put in the work it's just about time and how I can afford things

americanjebus said:
that evo my dad has been offering to help me out with is sounding more and more tempting....

I've been thinking about buying an EVO once I'm out of school as my second car, Great Handling and I live in New England so ya never know if there will be a foot of snow when you wake up. But the MKIII will still be my priority.

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
i hate my auto it let me down. now i have to drive my beat up 88 celica with no struts and only one seat. then i get a bunch of bills in the mail and cant afford a tranny and now am stuck driving that. and every time i start working on my turbo projest somthing always comes up and i have to put it off.

N

NDBoost

1.) im beginning to regret the fact that i decided to pay rent and live w/ my mom rather then buying my own house

2.) im stressed at the fact that my supra has rod knock and i cant rely on it as a DD anymore ( i have no car) and that i dont have another car to get to work with.

3.) I hate it when other employees call me and talk really slow like im deaf or retarded.

4.) I despise the fact that no matter how much money i throw at this pig of a car it always breaks again, and again. but yet i love it so much and would never sell it for another car.

5.) I paid more for my 92' parts car then i paid for my 91 supra and im well aware of how stupid that was and i think about it everyday hoping that i can part it out for enough to gain some of that good feeling that its not a total loss.

I want to get a car (not a supra) and ram it into something really hard or blow something up i wish i had a gun that i could shoot off in a firing range, that would be cool

edit:
oh yah, and im going to be the first person to invent a LOW OIL LIGHT for the mk3 supra to ease my mind, even though i check my oil every other day; ive still got that slight thought in the back of my head that what if the dipstick isnt reading correctly!

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Turbo-Joe said:
i blew up my engine and i still have to drive it to work/school until i get a new one

how's that for bitching?

I thought 1jayzeeeeeeeeeees were perfect and nothing ever went wrong with them? :dunno:

jay kay, jay kay... :biglaugh:

I don't really have anything to bitch about, my car will be back together and running soon. I'm getting a new job soon so more money for the car. Only thing I can really bitch about is I wanna go see this girly I know but I can't :(

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
That's the spirit. Any new plans when it goes back in, or just same shit different block...

-J

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
tj: what boost controller were you using? i remember you were talking about running duel controllers, did you ever get there?