time to BITCH.....

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
1.) Waiting on supra parts still need a harness and ECU

2.)Recived the wrong hot side on the turbo I got from ebay damn ebay

3.) I hate it when people pull up on drive thur at work (steak n shake) and take for ever to order and when i say what would they like on there burger the miss understand me and say soda or fries

4.) Driving a mini van sucks even doh i can say it has the same motor as a 300zx

5.) I paid more for parts on the supra then the supra it self but i cant complain because i only paid 400 bucks for my supra

6.) a girl also called me today saying im the father of her baby but i dont remeber having sex with her so i need a dna test now.

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
^#6 FTL, dude.

you think you guys have bad jobs?!?!

My boss had me crack a safe the other day.

turns out it was booby-trapped

with TEAR GAS

and I'm the bitch for a Z-specialty shop. that isnt supposed to happen to me. fuking cheap bastard of a boss.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
supradan22 said:
6.) a girl also called me today saying im the father of her baby but i dont remeber having sex with her so i need a dna test now.

p145740_1.gif
p145740_1.gif
p145740_1.gif
p145740_1.gif
p145740_1.gif
p145740_1.gif
p145740_1.gif
p145740_1.gif

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
my job is "housewife", but this is all that went wrong today

1. got out to the garage, getting ready to finish up my cam tower gasket replacement, I push the parts car backwards some so I can push my white car out of the garage and into the sunlight. as I pushed the car with my foot while sitting in the car, I accidentally hit the clutch pedal instead of the brake and slammed into my parts car. No damage, although I was still highly pissed.

2. Busted my hands all up for 30 minutes trying to get the damn timing belt on, while not screwing up the timing. Got the belt on, then took the dizzy cap off to make sure, which is what I should have done in the 1st place. Of course, the fucking rotor was pointing to #6 and not to #1 :icon_mad:

3. Hubby said we may hhave screwed something up originally, to go ahead and finish putting her back together and start it. So I did. No start, didn't even try. Made me feel like there was a blown EFI fuse or IGN fuse. None were blown. So I said WTF I must be 180 out, ARGGHHH

4. busted my hands up again for another half hour getting the cams timed "right" and timing belt back on, ONLY to realize the distributor wasn't plugged in and that I had actually been right the 1st time :icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad:

5. now have a horrendous toothache.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
s383mmber1 said:
But i fuckin hate my job right now>>>i have no schoool this whole week, and my boss told me i had to coem in each and every day. This week was supposed to be dedicated to the supra:cry: :cry: :cry:
Welcome to the real world... It sucks, enjoy being your age as much as possible, soon you'll see.

Which brings me to, I hate working so much, I wish the week was 8 days with 3 day weekends...

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Joel W. said:
tj: what boost controller were you using? i remember you were talking about running duel controllers, did you ever get there?

i was using a profec II. i used one before on my 7M. but i also had fuel cut still on the ecu on that engine too... so when it spiked it was ok since the ecu would cut boost anyway.

jb: no special plans for the new one. at most just some maintenence stuff. gasket kit, new 02 sensor. nothing big. couple other things as well. taking a step back a bit too actually. sold the ecu and boost controller. back to basics just so its even more solid than it was before. even on stock twins and stock boost, 1j is still hours of endless fun, so its all good :]

Trust_GTE

BOOST NOW...CRY LATER...
Apr 4, 2005
FL
Turbo-Joe said:
i blew up my engine and i still have to drive it to work/school until i get a new one

how's that for bitching?

Joe, Joe, Joe, come on man... we gotta keep the flower power crew up and alive :burnout:

Sorry to hear what had happened, keep us posted with the new JZ. :)

NDBoost said:
oh yah, and im going to be the first person to invent a LOW OIL LIGHT for the mk3 supra to ease my mind, even though i check my oil every other day; ive still got that slight thought in the back of my head that what if the dipstick isnt reading correctly!
:yelrotflm what a great idea +1

macsupra76 said:
Whats with the HATE for Supraforums?
I have never visited that site.

Long story short, a good friend of mine posted some of his own opinions towards some of the members their. And, well.... I got banned for it. I never really had a problem with anyone on SF since I signed up. Just when I had a good name, with credentials to back it up, pooooof! gone. If you do sign up, be careful voicing your opinion, they'll never get over the fact that just because your a, "NEWBIE," you know nothing. Yet, they know nothing about you...and so fourth. Funny how theres so many :asshole:S that own MKIVs , I'm glad I got an MK3 for my first Supra.

supradan22 said:

Please tell me that this doesn't happen in EVERY guys life somewhere down the road. I can relate with you on this one. Pssss...... its the attention that they need from...YOU!!! besides money ofcourse:squint:

the supra goddess said:
my job is "housewife", but this is all that went wrong today

2. Busted my hands all up for 30 minutes trying to get the damn timing belt on, while not screwing up the timing. Got the belt on, then took the dizzy cap off to make sure, which is what I should have done in the 1st place. Of course, the fucking rotor was pointing to #6 and not to #1 :icon_mad:

5. now have a horrendous toothache.

OUCH!

robeats91t

237lbs. of Ballast
Jun 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
Everyone always says "you guys in school have it so easy" and in many ways, they're right. Financial aid and grants are awesome, and so is having class only 4 days a week.

But it's all about your point of reference.

I'm a Junior level EE at USF here in Tampa, and...I'm really struggling in my classes this semester. The tests I've taken so far have totally kicked my ass, and of course they were all scheduled right around the same time...I just can't wait to get out and get a job, but the way my classes are going, if work's alot like my classes, I'm going to have a highly stressful career...:nono:

No sleep + lots of studying that doesn't seem to pay off + not enough Supra time = Whiny Bitch Rob

I know I'm still a n00b around here, but strife is universal...1 post or 10,000, everyone knows how much stress sucks, and I commiserate with all of you. Except maybe lanky...

L

lanky189

damnit all, had to do more sexin again tonight, and this time i hafta be up at 6am for work!

jeez! its tough having a long term relationship.

yea....

mk3ownZ

twinturbos
Mar 30, 2005
Temcula, California
lanky189 said:
damnit all, had to do more sexin again tonight, and this time i hafta be up at 6am for work!

jeez! its tough having a long term relationship.

yea....

:bsflag: :wuteva:

for me?
it might be cloudy this sunday:icon_conf

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
more bitching from me... gotten two BS tickets in the past two weeks that were pinned on me after being pulled over for my car smoking. STUPID STUFF!!

so my mom is adjusting her schedule for a week or so to let me drive her car while the new motor gets in. which is good. but the fact that i have to drive a big ass SUV SUCKS. i HATE big vehicles >:O