This is What I look like.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Well, what I do is generally called freeride - there is some uphill, and lots of stunt riding, plus riding trails that your average downhiller would rather walk, and it's all much slower paced than proper DH riding.

But ya, I ride a lot. Several times a week, on some pretty crazy trails. Anyone ever makes it over to Vancouver, BC, and wants to try out our trails, let me know, I've got the hookup. :)

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
LOL, I never got into moutain biking...only BMX ( dirt-trails/street) and road cycling ( speed)....I guess i could of just went with a mt. bike and got the best of both worlds...LMAO

I almost bought a Specialized Stumpjumper FSR pro when i worked for Nashville Bike, i would of got a killer deal on the pro frame too...but school was calling and that idea was canned.

Needless to say, me and my brother have been wanting to get into mt. biking..since we are about too tall and old for bmx'ing now...

And the beanie...long story short, i bought it becuase i like the colors ( neopolitan ice cream) and I asked the girl at Journeys where i bought it if it said "girls fit" or something like that.......she said no....when i got home, i looked for the tab.....on it said " universal girls fit"......

Well I live with it...and wow, does it get girls attention! They walk up to me and just complement it all the time! Its great! :D :D :D

-Jonathan

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
2JZ harness - marked each wire at the end that needs extended.
ohgreat.jpg

Me, test sitting my new seats and harnesses.
seated.jpg

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
me? on the RIGHT? i could see my friend paul in the middle looking like the kid from boy meets world, but i dunno about me.....

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
lanky189 said:
I'll add mine in later after I get one taken. I have a few, but most of them are me, shirtless with other guys... I'll take a straight one later.

QUOTE]

Really...a straight one, eh? ...I'm not sure if I want to ask why all your other pics are of you and other shirtless guys...

Anyway, here's me...

Attachments

• old pics 2 434.jpg
    old pics 2 434.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 107

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
It's weird.. seeing the faces of people you've been messaging for years. I never used to imagine what any of you looked like. I just saw the cars, and that was the identifier. It will be nice when my car runs reliably, and looks decent, and I feel like I can show my face at a damn event. LoL

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
People probably thought i was some ugly faced freak show that never learned how to spell or argue correctly.... :kaboom:

Thought i do have a retarded personality in person, people say i remind them of a stoner...but I have never touched one drug or been totally drunk in my LIFE ( self morals) :yelrotflm

-Jonathan