Third Annual St Louis Supra Meet April 14th & 15th 07'

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
HAHA Oddly enough they are kinda like nazi's, I do security at P&G and our company is gay, mainly the main boss is a bitch, she won't switch me cuz someone got 14th and 15th off so they won't trade me, they suck ass man. Guess it wasn't meant to be, but im still going up for the 6th and 7th, supoposed to chill with a friend of mine and maybe go meet some freinds of mine, they are in the WRX community though, guy used to have a mk4 but his fiance caused some issues so he sold it.

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Hey guys, I'll be moving to St. Louis in April for my job. I won't be there until the 20th or so though. In any case, I was wondering if any of you would mind meeting up with me sometime to give me some pointers on St. Louis. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I don't have my mk3 anymore :(

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
sure thing, we actually will be moving into a house that weekend. three mk3 supra owners living under one roof, and one dsm guy.....yeah.

Casa de Supra. pm me and ill give you my cell number and we can just meet whenever. we actually have a happy hour night with a bunch of cars guys (three 12sec f-body guys, two 6.0 GTO guys, a 110trap 1st gen mx6, rb25 powered s13, 61trim 95 Probe GT, and three sometimes four mk3 supra guys, two 1j guys, and a fe 7m guys.) so we are a good group. youll fit right in, unless your annoying... lol

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Haha...I don't think I'm annoying. I used to moderate the South East section on this site and Jeff didn't think I was annoying, so take that as you will. :) I'm going to send you a pm shortly.

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
yes this is still very much on, i am expecting around 25-30 cars assuming only half show up like usual, i can gaurantee over a dozen supras, a mid 11sec alltrac, and a rhd 1jz mk3. And possibly a Noble M12R, definate on sunday but weather dependant on sat.

That applebees is closed but the lot is still there and available. we are simply meeting there, not eating there.

Saturday we are meeting at hooters in south county at noon, then if its raining or shitty out, we are going to have a party at our apartment (both 1j supra owners, me and pnutcar) And a few other local car enthusiasts.. such as a 67trim single v6 probe, 110 trap first gen mx6, bunch of fbodies, gto's, etc. dont worry this weekend wont be a bust no matter the weather. i gaurantee fun.

PhiDelt109

MkIII Hobbyist
Jun 2, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Great, minus Saturday in the light rain.

Sunday was nice and we cruised with 6 MK3's including 3 1j's plus a MK4 and a very impressive TT Lexus.....and a Saab.....and a Satlelite. The Satlelite was sweeeet.
Should've been there.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Anyone ever comes down towards cape let me know, my buddies mk3 is down for a 2JZ NA-T swap out so that'll be a while, mines running now with basic mods on the 7MGTE, and I just hooked in with a guy who has a shop that sells cheap nice cars, mainly repos and rebuilt cars. Used to be a vette guy still has a z06 but now owns a 97 TT 6 speed with 40k on the odometer and BPU++ mods.