Third Annual St Louis Supra Meet April 14th & 15th 07'

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
**NOTE DATES CHANGED****

sorry for the short notice but i got a bunch of emails informing me that the 8th is Easter sunday... so it will be the weekend after...

OK guys thrid time around, Im thinking a full weekend meet. a saturday and sunday meet. Maybe go play sat night..... that way if you cant make it one day you make it out the next.

Saturday we will meet at Noon at the South County Hooters. we met there last year and it has plenty of parking and good food and beer. plus hwy 55 is right there so we can meet up and take a cruise downtown either for a photoshoot or just a fun little cruise.

Sunday we will meet at Applebees at hwy 40 and chesterfield parkway in Chesterfield at noon. They have a large parking lot also and we can get onto HWy 40 easily from there and crusie down to old 94 for some backroad cruising out to Augusta winery and all the way out to 44 for the return trip. If you arnt familiar with old 94 its a two lane twisty back road with great scenery. So its great if you want to play a bit or if you want to just cruise and watch trees fly back.

Last year we had a dozen show up but it was on a saturday only and alot of people couldnt get off work. this way hopefully everyone can show. If you need directions check back because ill post up addresses to mapquest these two spots. Hope to see you out.

Last edited:

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
im sooooo there

then the next day or day after that i get to start my trip to AZ:cry:

supra on a trailer and all my shit in a u-haul

trev

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
turbotrev said:
:dunno: what do you me by thats sucks ???????

goin to AZ or me comin to the meet

That sounded so defensive, but yet so damn funny.................:biglaugh:

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
ya its gunna suck but ill get to see a lot of the country while were driving lol

and hero your in AL who said you could come in this MO thread lol JK:biglaugh: and thnx for the sarcasm Midwest till i die baby:biglaugh:

trev

89TBen

Sep 11, 2006
Mizzou
im gonna try to make it. it's a 3 hour trip from warrensburg and im not that familiar with st. louis, but i think i can handle it.

Suprafan

Jun 7, 2005
Harrisonville Mo
89TBen said:
im gonna try to make it. it's a 3 hour trip from warrensburg and im not that familiar with st. louis, but i think i can handle it.

Maybe we can all meet to head over to st louis.I live in harrisonville.I will try to find someone to drive my white supra IF I get it back on the road in time

89TBen

Sep 11, 2006
Mizzou
Suprafan said:
Maybe we can all meet to head over to st louis.I live in harrisonville.I will try to find someone to drive my white supra IF I get it back on the road in time

hey man that sounds great. trev (turbotrev) is gonna try to make it to. so maybe a bunch of us from this side of the state could all meet up some where and roll down there.

kc90tmk3

Has been
Nov 14, 2006
KC, MO
Suprafan said:

If I havent found another supra by then you can def assume you have a driver for the white car! Either way I cant wait, this was a great meet last year.
Hey Ryan, what do you think about making sunday an "open" event?? Like last years river road cruise. Has there been any talk of that one taking place this coming year??

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
anyone that has a car worth anything (i.e no riced out pos's) are welcome to come, i have a few 12sec fbodies, and a few other toyotas comming in. the pics will just be for the supras.

PhiDelt109

MkIII Hobbyist
Jun 2, 2005
Kansas City, MO
I'm in of course.....James(suprafan), thier is a ton of places to stay around where I live. You can always crash @ myplace on the couch or air-mattress. Then again I could have a bigger place by April.

Since Jason sold his supra, he should have to sleep outside and wear a dress to the meet.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I wanna go, I can maybe get off work but I wont go if I don't have my suspension fixed by then, I should but ya never know haha. Don't laugh at my fading tornado scrtched white stock paint :(. I'd prolly only go for saturday if I do but its a while off, I like hooters and hate chesterfield so saturday seems better. haha