These Moutain Dew's in your area?

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
NoKittenMKIII;1483389 said:
So how do I go about finding this military Coke Zero? Would it be at on-post stores, or only in the dining facilities? Basically, does it come bottled?

I guess you would get it on post. I would assume that they put it in bottles since they put it in cans.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Just found some Brazilian Coca Cola...

so. much. better.

10x4l7q.jpg

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Dublin Dr. Pepper is essentially throwback Dr. Pepper. It's made in Dublin, TX at the original Dr. Pepper plant using real sugar. I haven't seen any of the throwback products around, other than coke in glass bottles which have always been available. I'll have to start hunting.

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
Supracentral;1480762 said:
That's all Theresa and I buy... In our local area you can find them in the "ethnic foods" area. They are imported from Costa Rica as the South Americans who live around here won't drink that corn syrup sweetened crap that we sell in the US.

We get 1 liter glass bottles of Coke with real sugar - it's all we drink.

Hey Mike, Do you happen to know if they sell that soda year round? And if they do, do you know if its sold in FL? What store did you buy it at?

Sorry for all the questions lol. But I drank 1 of those the other day, and DAMN was it good.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
airhead04;1485332 said:
Hey Mike, Do you happen to know if they sell that soda year round? And if they do, do you know if its sold in FL? What store did you buy it at?

Sorry for all the questions lol. But I drank 1 of those the other day, and DAMN was it good.

They are sold year round here. With the large Hispanic population in FL, I'd be very surprised if they don't sell them there.

We get them at both Kroger & Publix, however Kroger seems to carry more of it. As silly as it sounds, look where they stock the soft tortilla & taco stuff.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
I had a few Mexican Cokes a few months ago and loved them. As another has said, I found myself sipping them down, rather than gulping. Just recently I had some of the throwback mtn dew and pepsi, and I've been drinking it like crazy. I don't ever really drink soda but this stuff is so smooth and doesn't have that "HFC crap", I don't feel so bad doing so.

Proof? lol There are two more cases in the fridge and two already gone. :)
p1485502_1.jpg

Now, I'm going to have to be on the hunt for that DR Pepper....