7MsuprO

Apr 29, 2006
Huntington Beach CA/Ohio
p468537_1.jpg

p468537_2.jpg

theres mine

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
I'd like to contribute my 3H1. I repainted it this last summer. It's my first attempt at painting. It turned out pretty good, but I think I'm going to do it again this spring....
p477155_1.jpg

p477155_2.jpg

p477155_3.jpg

p.s., nevermind the atenna! I removed it, and had been planning to so I oversprayed away!!

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
grsupra87 said:
I'd like to contribute my 3H1. I repainted it this last summer. It's my first attempt at painting. It turned out pretty good, but I think I'm going to do it again this spring....
p477173_1.jpg

p477173_2.jpg

p477173_3.jpg

p.s., nevermind the atenna! I removed it, and had been planning to so I oversprayed away!!
That looks really nice man.
Pictures don't always do justice though.
Is that the factory color or did you choose something else? It looks like it's a bit more red.

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
bowsercake said:
Here are some shots of my burgundy Supra. It's down for the moment but it should be up and running in the next month or two.

Here's a pic at the SoCal meet:
Picture004s.JPG

And here's one with my buddies:
IMG_2977a.jpg

EDIT: damn, my wheels were so clean before I tracked it... =/

i think u know my buddy jia, no? he also go uci

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
kylefoto said:
That looks really nice man.
Pictures don't always do justice though.
Is that the factory color or did you choose something else? It looks like it's a bit more red.

Thanks. It did turn out pretty good. There's a couple small runs in the clear I need to cut out, and I got a little krinkle action going on under the clear on the roof. The color is the 1987 3H1 listed on the vin plate, but metallic. The color it was when I bought it was a little darker, and had prisma in it (glitter). The brand of paint I used is Matrix System, and Krylon spray for the trim lol.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
i just wanted to thank all of you guys, this thread is givin me inspiration to finally get my supa back on the road after several years of bein down. ill post pics when its not on jackstands under a car cover :)

skully

blah
Nov 24, 2006
So Cal
sex machine ready for show and shine
p509548_1.jpg

yea right!! the 7mgte in that car is pulled out and is getting put into my friends MKII. This mkiii is just about ready to go to the JY. One more pic you guys you can see my Burgandy mkii in the background if that counts for anything.

p509548_2.jpg

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Here's a couple old pics. The new pics are the 3 crappy camera phone ones on the bottom. I still have a few more things to install on the outside. Anybody else notice just how hot black accents on a burgandy body looks?

This is how I bought her.

After I blew the 2nd 7MGTE I decided to change a couple things on the outside. I have hated the low-pro's from the start.

The headlights are getting upgraded completely.

My buddy Eric working on replacing my boost guage tube.

Another sexy view.