Burgundy FTW

ma70supra88_roty_02.jpg

ma70supra88_roty_09.jpg

ma70supra88_roty_01.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Valge you never did give me a price on that sweet ass spoiler on your parts car..........lol :biglaugh:

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
CryoSlash said:
Holy you still alive bro? I haven't seen you post in a while!

Yep, lol. I got screwed last summer. I had no money to work on the car nor time to do stuff myself. I ended up working in a door factory (yay lifting cut trees into cutters and sanders from 7am on all day w/o overtime pay) then after that working nights as a bouncer at The Honest Lawyer in Markham. End result... no time or money (tuition blows + rent blows)

I am, however, still around. I haven't been on Supramania for a long time (depresses me to see so many amazing running cars when mine is stuck in the driveway ;)), but now that exams are upon me I need my supra fix to get me through alive. I never did see your car running btw, or even make it out to one Toronto Supra Club meet, but I will next year.

Edit: And to stay on topic.... Burgundy supras have the classic supra color. All others are just posers. Discuss.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
i was out in Poland for summer and a bunch of weeks prior so i missed some meets. And my car is still running, but storage now and in spring i am doing my engine swap with a rebuilt motor i am currently building. Maybe you and i will finally have good running cars by next summer no? :rofl:
Anyway hit me up on msn or something at tdeneka@gmail.com. Maybe we can chill sometime and throw rocks at stuff. aight peace
-Thomas

NewWestSupras

SoupLvr
Mar 1, 2006
White Rock
Heres a couple shots of the dd. '87 n/a in pretty good shape.

Attachments

• EPSN0001a.jpg
    EPSN0001a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
  • EPSN0002a.gif
    EPSN0002a.gif
    168.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited: