TbcMorris' post fire CT build

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
foreverpsycotic;1060369 said:
Stolen last I heard :nono:

All it needed was registration, and a few body pieces installed.

Thats really disappointing :( after reading all this thread I was exited that he had gotten his supra running!

To have some low life piece of shit steal your car right after you spent so much time and money on just to drive it again, I am very sickened by the news of somebody stealing it!

I hope he finds his supra in one piece and I hope the scum that stole it comes to justice by full force of the law!

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
88YotaTurbo;1060974 said:
you can't be serious !!!!!!! OMG !!! That is the worse news I have ever heard.
Please tell me you are making a bad joke.

Unfortunetly its not.. I wasn't gonna post it up here but now that it is I might as well explain the sittuation. I went to work on a tuesday and when I came back to grab my school crap it wasn't there. I went to the police station to report it stolen. They asted like they couldn't be bothered. I have called a couple times since with no luck. Car, and renters insurance have both said they won't cover it. I had it on storage insurance whoch I thought covered theft. It has been 2 weeks now and I'm beginning to lose hope for its return....whole or in pieces.

The day it happened my friend said he saw it southbound on 691 he was calling me to say congrats on finishing it when I gave him the bad news.

So what I am going to start doing at work is calling all the tow companys on town and state tow lists to see if any garage towed....I am hoping this is the case since it was close to being road worthy but derfinetly wasn't there yet.

So everyone please keep an eye out. Thanks.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
^sucks man....i know how much work you put into it and then some...as my car was also down from a fire (you can see it in the build thread in my sig).

Sucks major it got stolen, i'd help if we knew where you were located though. I don't know what "The 860" is

Frank Rizzo

Banned
Jul 25, 2007
Fixing your girl's car
I also have been keeping a lookout since you called me Josh. I'm on 691 almost daily.

Josh, I have a feeling it was someone that came to your house, someone close to you. Or someone close to you that told a third party. That is just my gut feeling and a little from experience.

I will admit, you gave out your address too willingly.

I prey that it is still in 1 piece.

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
That is horrible news. I will be sure to keep my eyes out for it. Biggest thing to identify his car is the 18" Kazzari rims black face with polished lip also the rear bumper is after market..

tbcmorris

Mar 14, 2007
Other indentfiers.....

No upper bumper
Blitz nur spec exhaust
Vis side skirts and back bumper
Shine auto lip
The kazzera 18's
That's about it for the outside stuff...she's midnight blue

Thanx fellas

tbcmorris

Mar 14, 2007
I have an update. Ill give the good the bad and the ugly of it I guess.

The good. The car has been recovered.

The bad. I need to pay all the towing and storage fees incured for some rediculas reason.....that about 1000 to get my stolen car back.

The ugly....the first thing they said to me is I should look at the car first before I pay because "its pretty stipped"

I don't know how to feel about all this shit.

UkiSash

no mor sup :(
Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
tbcmorris;1078215 said:
I have an update. Ill give the good the bad and the ugly of it I guess.

The good. The car has been recovered.

The bad. I need to pay all the towing and storage fees incured for some rediculas reason.....that about 1000 to get my stolen car back.

The ugly....the first thing they said to me is I should look at the car first before I pay because "its pretty stipped"

I don't know how to feel about all this shit.

ouch dude, that sucks =\ hope they didn't take too much out of it. But the fact that you gotta pay storage and towing fees is bullshit, you should see if insurance can take care of that(if you had insur on it).

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
UkiSash;1078604 said:
ouch dude, that sucks =\ hope they didn't take too much out of it. But the fact that you gotta pay storage and towing fees is bullshit, you should see if insurance can take care of that(if you had insur on it).

Im glade they found it but it sucks that there maybe nothing left of it, I would deffently see if insureance can help you out.

I pray that your car is salvagable :( if all else keep an eye for another shell :nono: I know its a bummer but dont let it beat you down.

You will get threw it, also see if you can take pictures of it I am curious whats left of your poor supra.

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
I am glad to hear the car is recovered, but In what condition? Also were the people responsible for stealing the car captured?
The fees are total bullshit and you should in no way be responsible for them, I second seeing what your insurance will do.

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
only in muthaf*ckin connecticut man.. all these friggin thieves bro... i swear to god let someone try to steal my shit and lemme find out.. i catch a serious ass case cuz imma put that middle east treatment on that mof*cka.. leave him knubbin

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
I'm really sorry, man.
And that's just a kick in the nuts about paying storage fees.
"Hey- some guys stole your car and drove it for a while, but then they needed some cash, so they stripped the cool shit and sold it. If it wouldn't be too much bother, could you just go ahead and pay a thousand bucks for fees, and you can have the carcass back?"
That's just total bullshit.